As fans what do you want from Madonna?

erotica blu

I would like her to bring back the concept of 'music' (not the album) to the pop scene. There's so much over-processed-autotune-stutterysynth-robotharmonySHIT out there that all sounds the same. The pop charts are musically starved. I want her to be sonically at the cutting edge again. It doesn't matter what 'genre'. I was listening to Orbit's Hello Waveforms album and it's just so fucking well crafted. If she can make it mainstream and cool again as with Don't Tell Me that would be great, but I honestly think those days are gone. However, she can't get MORE commercial in pursuit of hits than she already has, so she's got nothing to lose.

i would love to hear her go in a LIL BOOTS ; NEW IN TOWN direction....

good music is good music...whether its pop , rock, dance, blues, jazz i dont care...as long as she delivers.

( oh yeah...and plse get rid of all CROW VOICE please. thanks. )

I'd like her to do whatever she wants...but more importantly I'd like a spectacular album with amazing songs and excellent videos with some true effort put into promotion (especially television coverage!) I'd like to see her and her work be managed a lot better than recent years :thumbsup:

I'd like her to do whatever she wants...but more importantly I'd like a spectacular album with amazing songs and excellent videos with some true effort put into promotion (especially television coverage!) I'd like to see her and her work be managed a lot better than recent years :thumbsup:

I want her manager fired too.

I would like her to bring back the concept of 'music' (not the album) to the pop scene. There's so much over-processed-autotune-stutterysynth-robotharmonySHIT out there that all sounds the same. The pop charts are musically starved. I want her to be sonically at the cutting edge again. It doesn't matter what 'genre'. I was listening to Orbit's Hello Waveforms album and it's just so fucking well crafted. If she can make it mainstream and cool again as with Don't Tell Me that would be great, but I honestly think those days are gone. However, she can't get MORE commercial in pursuit of hits than she already has, so she's got nothing to lose.

I anticipate Beyonce doing exactly this – this Fall.

I'd like her to do whatever she wants...but more importantly I'd like a spectacular album with amazing songs and excellent videos with some true effort put into promotion (especially television coverage!) I'd like to see her and her work be managed a lot better than recent years thumbs.gif

EXACLTY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give us some decent VIDEOS. spend some cash bitch. s875.gif

As mentioned here already, some great music (i.e. Joe Henry, Pat Leonard, or another GOOD SONGWRITER). Some awesome videos. Another kick ass tour.

I am not going to expect a lot of album promo anymore. The money simply is not in the album sales so we need to get used to the fact that she is going to spend her time pushing the album via touring rather than a heavy promo schedule.

I want stronger and iconic music videos, at least 4 from the next album, and of them at least one black & white video - like her recent Interview mag shoot for example.

I want her to finally tour Australia after 18 years and because she has ignored Aussie's for so long, add one song to the setlist as a make up song, maybe one of her 12 number one hits like Crazy For You - to be performed exclusively for Aussie fans and appear on a DVD shot at one of the Aussie shows.

That's all for now

i want madonna to take me there. i dont want anything she doesnt want to deliver. xo

That's pretty much how I feel, I'm down with whatever she wants to try. If I'm not feeling it I'm sure the next go round she'll WOW me again.

Musically if I were forced to choose something it would be rock oriented dance. I'm really curious to see how she'd sound in more of a rock context on a full album.

Guest Pud Whacker

That's pretty much how I feel, I'm down with whatever she wants to try. If I'm not feeling it I'm sure the next go round she'll WOW me again.

Musically if I were forced to choose something it would be rock oriented dance. I'm really curious to see how she'd sound in more of a rock context on a full album.

i love every madonna album. she truly marks each time in her life with her music. xo