FULL LEAK: "I'm In Love With Love"

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

I’m In Love With Love is supposedly a Monte Pittman/ Mirwais demo from 2003. I love hearing her on this rock track with those heavy guitars. She should do more stuff in this genre and actually release it on an album!

you may recognize the start of I Love NY at the very start of this track… was this cut from a larger reel?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ad19pb0b7cbl8t8

fyi - i got this from hard Candy Music...thanks camille xoxo

Thanks. Love this one. It's my favorite so far. I love the guitars, live drums and the 90's alternative rock sound.

Remember back in late 2004/early 2005 when we first got news about I Love New York and that it was an all rock song? I do.

I think this song came from that session too. It sounds like a Price production. I remember hearing about another track called "Haunted" that was recorded around that time too.

Madonna did confirm in an interview with MTV during COAD that I Love New York was from one of the musicals (the Luc Besson musical)

So i guess we can assume In Love with Love is from that musical too.

Remember back in late 2004/early 2005 when we first got news about I Love New York and that it was an all rock song? I do.

I think this song came from that session too. It sounds like a Price production. I remember hearing about another track called "Haunted" that was recorded around that time too.

Madonna did confirm in an interview with MTV during COAD that I Love New York was from one of the musicals (the Luc Besson musical)

So i guess we can assume In Love with Love is from that musical too.

That's right.

I really like this one.