FULL LEAK: "I'm In Love With Love"

Guest ditaluver

I was always excited by the idea of the musicals - but as a song like this comes to light, I'm glad she decided not to go in that direction. The whole point of music in a musical is that the character comes to some new understanding through the song - and when that doesn't happen, the song is pointless. In this song, the character would need to re -think the love, or discover something new or it just would be nonsense from a dramatic point of view. "Is This Love" has that change at the end, for example, as does "Miss You."

The more I learn about this musical, the more I wish it would've happened. I love this track and this further solidifies my opinion that she should go in some sort of rock-ish direction on the next album, it's really the only genre she hasn't tackled as heavily musically. She can still make a "Madonna" album that stays true to her dance/pop roots and incorporate a rock sound to it. With everyone from Usher to Gaga and reportedly Britney on her upcoming album embracing the style of dance music she's been doing for 5 years, (sorry but a couple of those new Usher songs sound like they could've been on COADF) it's the perfect time for her to try something new.

And yeah this is VERY Emmy. LOVE IT!!!

OMG!! This is so good! Usually the "rock" music we hear from her lately is just plain bad(ie. Hung Up rock version).

This one actually has a melody! I hope for more Hello Suckers leak. I wish she would have done in album somewhere in that direction with a little mix of American Life.

Sounds so amateur. :confused:

So she recycled the lyrics for Nothing Fails?

I'm in love with you, anyone can see...

Not really a surprise... If this was recorded contemporaneously with the demo of "I Love New York," then it was recorded during a sound check on the Re-Invention Tour. So, no, it's not going to sound polished and professional -- it was supposed to sound rough and raw, just like the demo version of "I Love New York" sounds.

As for recycling the lyrics -- again, it's a demo. And we can tell she tends to use similar ideas in multiple songs, scrapping one or more of the redundant ones. The fact that she was performing "Nothing Fails" on tour probably had something to do with the words surfacing while she was crafting this song.

The more I learn about this musical, the more I wish it would've happened. I love this track and this further solidifies my opinion that she should go in some sort of rock-ish direction on the next album, it's really the only genre she hasn't tackled as heavily musically. She can still make a "Madonna" album that stays true to her dance/pop roots and incorporate a rock sound to it. With everyone from Usher to Gaga and reportedly Britney on her upcoming album embracing the style of dance music she's been doing for 5 years, (sorry but a couple of those new Usher songs sound like they could've been on COADF) it's the perfect time for her to try something new.

And yeah this is VERY Emmy. LOVE IT!!!

In complete & total agreement with you. LOVE LOVE LOVE this track.