3 NEW LEAKS: Set The Right, Little Girl & Corazon

robster

"Little Girl" has some nice things going on in it, but as a demo, it's very incomplete.

"Set the Right" doesn't sound all that hot. The "soldiers in aRms" bit does go with the AL video theme, more than the title track did.

WOW. the soul missing in her shit lately is jam packed in SET the RIGHT.

btw

thats her doing the backup vocals. TO THE LEFT, TO THE RIGHT, HAVE 2 FITE, COMING RIGHT....i thought it was

a black girl doing the backups.....im impressed madonna..been a while since we heard that soul.

Is Little Girl one of those ballads she said she did with Orbit early in the Music sessions? It's quite emotional.

It's hard for me to think this was an Orbit track. I don't think this is Mirwais either. Maybe Guy Sigsworth?

WOW. the soul missing in her shit lately is jam packed in SET the RIGHT.

btw

thats her doing the backup vocals. TO THE LEFT, TO THE RIGHT, HAVE 2 FITE, COMING RIGHT....i thought it was

a black girl doing the backups.....im impressed madonna..been a while since we heard that soul.

Madonna to make a DUBSTEP album next :wow:

I think she found the perfect balance between Evita & spontaneity here..

yes,not too operistic and no too girly

and apparently nobody loves american pie, but her voice is really beautiful there, I remember the first time I heard it, I couldn´t remember it was her!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Set The Right would have fitted perfectly on American Life!

Little Girl sounds very ROL to me, Orbit's touch I suppose

Never heard Corazon before, sounds very Orbit as well, I like the melody, not too found of the reverbs on her voice though...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING :dramatic::thumbsup: