Macy’s/Madonna Thread 2

TOUR2008

I think Lola is looking more like Carlos with resemblance to Madonna. She seems down to earth and nice, not stuck up. I like how Madonna and her designed the line together instead of making her the model like some other celeb kids do at that age.

I think Lola is looking more like Carlos with resemblance to Madonna. She seems down to earth and nice, not stuck up. I like how Madonna and her designed the line together instead of making her the model like some other celeb kids do at that age.

then you must be blind...she looks just like Madonna .Same head shape , eye shape, lips , just about everything.She looks nothing like Carlos, except she's darker thanx to him.

Edited by cukorek

In most angles she looks exactly like Madonna, of course there is some Carlos too, it's hard to explain, she looks like both, but I think she looks a LOT more like Madonna. Especially in profile, the chin, the eyes, the lips, always biting her lips like M does when she's nervous..

:queenbitch:

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Liz Rosenberg tells off 'Bad Girl' reporter

Madonna's longtime publicist Liz Rosenberg had to discipline a disobedient reporter at the Macy's launch of the Material Girl fashion line on Wednesday.

After Rosenberg explained to camera crews that they would get three questions each, and every question had to be about fashion, 'The Insider' reporter broke the rules on her third query: 'What do you think about Ashton and Demi breaking up?'

One witness told Page Six: 'Liz slapped the microphone out of the reporter's hand. :queenbitch: Madonna and Lola didn't bat an eye as the mike landed at their feet. :queenbitch: The daughter is well-trained.' Another source said, 'Liz pointed a finger at the reporter and said, 'Bad girl!' ' :queenbitch:

A journalist on the so-called 'step and repeat' line said Rosenberg particularly was trying to prevent questions about a crazed Madonna stalker who had just been arrested with a seven-inch ice pick.

'After what happened to the 'The Insider' reporter, none of us tried to ask more than three questions, and everything was about the clothes. We were so scared. Liz Rosenberg is scarier than Madonna.' :queenbitch:

And Her Madgesty had so much security, the prime minister of Romania, Emil Boc, had trouble leaving with his entourage of 14 after doing some shopping.

Madonna's security wouldn't let the Romanian leader and his entourage exit on Seventh Avenue, where their cars were parked, and the Eastern Europeans had to walk all the way around the block.

The Material Mom later joined 300 fellow Kabbalists - including Ronald Lauder and state attorney general candidate Eric Schneiderman - at Prime Grill for the first night of Sukkot. After successfully praying for the rain to stop, Madonna left with braised short ribs to go and challah with honey.

From www.nypost.com

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Taylor was a good choice for the model. As a side note, her band and voice are fucking great. She needs to calm down with the eye liner though :lol:

Guest vermicious knid

Kelly Osbourne was on Joan Rivers' show Fashion Police and she raved about how Lourdes is the most kind, polite, and normal 13 year old she ever met in her life. Taylor Momsen received universal condemnation for being a ridiculous looking twat.