Shitty Madonna vocals that we love...

acko

You know what though Loomita, I don't think it's just our girl who opens with a lipsynched number... Celine does it, Kylie does it... I wonder if it's a performer thing, where they like to ease into the show and lipsynch the first number.. maybe they're warming up their vocal cords while the mic is off :rotfl:

Kylie doesn't lipsynch her first number. She performs on tv many times with pre-recorded voice, but on tour she doesn't use it. Nor Speakerphone, or Better the devil you know are playback.

When I was a kid I would always pause my Madonna live recordings when someone entered the room...

To preserve her legacy :chuckle:

:lmao: We dont have to worry about that anymore! Nowadays she assures her legacy at the post production (aka Sticky & Sweet Tour :horn: )

Guest bluejean

When I was a kid I would always pause my Madonna live recordings when someone entered the room...

To preserve her legacy :chuckle:

It's funny because when I was a kid I never noticed that she was a bad live singer. It wasn't until I got older and started hearing the "Madonna can't sing" claims that I started to notice flaws.