Crystal Coffin

Guest VishnuKrsna

I would like to hear:

1) Get A Life, Stop Obsessin'

2) Who cares?

3) Get a Life Losers (reprise version)

4) You're Lame (Orbit's Dub mix)

5) Only In 5th Grade Do People Ask This

If she hadn't done the unnecessary Dick Tracy numbers in the BAT, we could have had a few more LAP tracks performed. Or, she could have just added a few more, as she did incorporate 20+ songs on later tours. I doubt she'd ever perform "Till Death Do Us Part" on tour, even though it is one of her best overall tracks. SO I won't even bother listing any LAP album tracks she has not performed, as they're unlikely. I also won't list "Open Your Heart," as that should be an obvious one (not as another snippet, naturally).

I'd like to see her perform some hits that she hasn't uttered a note of live- EVER.

* "Physical Attraction"- Since 2004, she's performed 5 of the 8 tracks from the debut album live. There's no need to see "I Know It" performed, and PA is more likely than "Think Of Me," so...

* "Over and Over"- This remains a mantra for Madonna. And, Florence (Of The Machine) has given it props on more than one occasion, so maybe that will influence M to drag it out of the closet.

* "Cherish"- One of her sweet-Madonna songs- and more likely than its half-sister, "True Blue," I'd think.

* "Rescue Me"- Despite inclusion on The Immaculate Collection, it's generally forgotten- but if she can do "Hanky Panky" and "Deeper in Deeper" in 2004, there's no reason she can't do this)

* "At the Movies" Medley: "This Used to Be My Playground"/"I'll Remember"

I'd have no problem with her doing some of the numbers others listed, either- i.e. "Who's That Girl," "Take a Bow," etc. I think she can look right over the AL album. And if she did anything from Erotica, maybe "a "Rain" vocal, or combine "In This Life" (sans the original, tepid production) with "Spanish Eyes" and do an AIDS Awareness medley or something.

Guest groovyguy

Rescue Me

Ring my Bell

Celebration

Revolver

It's So Cool

Or any song from her earlier albums would be great as long as she doesn't perform them rock version to her guitar playing.

I have a new list.

LA ISLA BONITA (ROCK VERSION)

RAY OF LIGHT (ROCK VERSION)

VOGUE (ROCK VERSION)

MUSIC (ROCK VERSION)

HUNG UP (ROCK VERSION)

As a special treat to her fans. :D