The Real Deal about the MTV Music Awards 2010

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest br1t1shbo1

IDK where to post this or if it should have own post picked this up:

Madonna once possessed the power source, but used it as a bargaining chip with Buena Vista in order to land the lead role in Evita. Subsequently, Disney used the power on a young Britney Spears, who managed to

work it well into the early 00's. During the broadcast of a 'Will & Grace' episode on NBC, G.E. decided to dispatch Madge in a hostile bid to reclaim the power from Brit, which ultimately culminated in that infamous kiss on the MTV VMAs (the Xtina smooch was a cover-up; the media caught wind of this, but refused to report it, instead opting to exclude all mention if Christina from coverage). Madonna was only given the power on loan from this point, and she used it most notably in her 'Hung Up' single's success. However, all good things must come to an end, and it was decided Madonna would formally exchange the power with Lady Gaga during a broadcast of SNL. This is the reason why Madonna was on The Marriage Ref. Just connect the dots.

Joanne may not be able to sing but Stefani sure as hell can...

Cabaret Norah Jones. Ew. Bet you wouldn't have bought her album if it sounded like that (before Fusari fixed her).

She may not be QUEEN OF THE DANCE FLOOR...

2cmkgg6.jpg

but she's got rhythm fo' a white gal. :wow:

WHAT?!!!!

The rhythm in my little finger would knock that bitch right off of the dance floor!!! Black or white, she is NOTHING.

gaga has rhythm? lmao i first thought u were showing us this video to compare her bad feeling of rhythm to beyonce. Madonna SO beats gaga at dancing. she may be a better singer but M's the real dancer between the two. no competition.

Madonna SO beats gaga at dancing. she may be a better singer but M's the real dancer between the two. no competition.

Duh, everyone knows that. Madge is a DANCER. What I'm saying is GaGa can dance. What does that have to do with Madonna? :horn:

Duh, everyone knows that. Madge is a DANCER. What I'm saying is GaGa can dance. What does that have to do with Madonna? :horn:

well this is a Madonna forum..I think it's normal people mention her once in a while..

Guest Pud Whacker

Well they should mention her more often, but Joanne is usually the hot topic around these parts. :horn:

shes the hottest star right now - of course shes going to be the topic of conversation. however, those monsters take it so personally, then the lamby monster farcks get all personal on your ass and shyt. like you told them to go fuck their mother. seriously, theyre BIZARRE!!! :rotfl:

i have theories, i have theories...

Guest Pud Whacker

:lol:

theyre a bit like mariah fans, no? save a few, i never remember britney fans getting all freaked out on a madonna board. its not like were at joanne.com/ugly and talking shyt. :rotfl:

she goes out of her way to make herself unattractive - shes all butchered up in blood exposing her teeth and making a claw, then wears a meat dress, calls her lambs 'monsters' and when you call her ugly THEY FREAK.

well, im here to tell you...

(^ This is OT, but .... Spazz, I love that you're listening to "Wind it Up" AND "The Lonely Goatherd"!!! :lol: Sourcing out the samples, I see! Love Sound of Music and Julie Andrews and Gwen... even though that might not exactly be my favorite Gwen song.)