The Real Deal about the MTV Music Awards 2010

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

i mean seriously. they can have taco bell pour 40 million into production and it doesnt matter.

look at that trashy curtain with MTV safety pinned on. it didnt matter because it was rock n roll and there was A REAL STAR there getting high on her own fucking pits. fabulous!!!

^ :rolleyes: Not at all, I'm merely remarking on how cheesy it/she was. Pure cliched showbiz kid at heart, not what one would expect from a wilfully cutting edge act. But then I suspect she had a line or two before going up on the podium, that bursting into a new song was so embarrassing.

It seems like the gaga detractors hate on her based on what they think she should be. You think if she dresses in raw meat she needs to be cold and smug instead of gracious and excited. Well she was happy to win those awards and she showed it. I don't know why on earth that's such a contemptible thing :dazed:

So now Gaga is supposed to do what Madonna would do :shy:

At least when she copies Madonna, it gives her something different to do. The changing wild outfits shtick is really tired. It was just a boring show over all, there is really nothing much to talk about. When the most interesting celebrities are the cast of Jersey Shore, it is a sad day for music.