GLORIA TATLOCK IS GOD!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Susan is God, Nikki is Queen, Gloria is Duchess. Abbie is barely a step above Sarah Palin.

:rotfl: abbie is so tired!!!

cowering in some corner and shyt.

Guest Pud Whacker

Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt out programming to present you with a recent picture of Esther looking like God on Earth to bless this thread

500x_shorter_43576pcn_madonna03.jpg

see, that should be a ROLE in a movie. seriously. i dont give a SHYT what the movie is like - just LOOK LIKE THAT!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I found the soundtrack of ACS on some 80s new wave movie website or whatever. It's fabulous, but it said that "Screamin' Demon Lover" was on it, and it wasn't the one I wanted - that was a different song. :(

does it have raymond hall must die today!!!!>?

Guest Pud Whacker

omg, i have to go to meet a friend for lunch. i have 20 minutes to get ready and be there!!!! madonna always interrupts!!! little bytch.

love gloria when im away. xooxox

I LOVE REBECCA!!!!

listen its all about:

BRUNA

SUSAN

GLORIA

NICOLE

HORTENSE

BREATHLESS

REBECCA

SARAH

the rest are tired.

Where is Verity, has everyone forgot about her???? I mean I want to forget, but I just don't know how :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRed4qNLS5Q

Guest chatty kathy

I often find myself asking, WWGTD!

What Would Gloria Tatlock Do?

Seriously one of her better looks. Just so, so gorgeous!

Too bad the movie is such a stinker.

Guest chatty kathy

:thumbsup: peter love the 'All the Way Mae' shots too!

Pud, I thought after I reminded you her name you'd remember Elspeth from Four Rooms!

364854813_77dcb02bdd.jpg

Oh and yes Pud,how could you leave out Mae?

Great role, great look, even some great dancing although way not enough.

^ Thanks, CK! Yes, the dancing in A League of Their Own is everything! :dramatic:

Flop fan that I am, I forgot Elspeth's name! Such a fabulous look... And the madam from Girl 6 has a great look, too!

The saddest thing of all is that we will probably never see her in another role :( :( :( !!!!!

I think she should ve been amazing in Mamma Mia but having in mind how look obsessed she is (which I loooooooooooooooooooooooove), she would ve never played a mother to a 20 years old!!!! But can you imagine Madonna singing most of ABBAs songs? I would ve died!!! And she would ve looked amazing in the movie I think!!!!!