The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

Guest bluejean

If she used a private studio, then she's the one leaking, because nobody has been in so many different sessions.

There are many other people that may have been given all these demos other than her. Firstly there is her manager Guy who has worked with her even before he was her manager. Then potentially other staff members, assistants, Liz her publicist. It's also possible they dug all these tracks up when they were looking for songs to rehash for Celebration. (As they did with It's So Cool.) It's also possible they presented all these tracks to people at Warner at that time.

It's quite possible too that she shares demos with friends and family too. Anyone could have passed them onto someone else in secret who then passed them onto someone else and so on until someone decides to leak them. I really doubt its anyone close who has put them on the internet, its most likely passed on afew times until it gets into the hands of someone who doesn't have to answer for it.

And I seriously doubt Madonna herself would leak them. Some of them are rough as guts. And she is busy doing that movie, I can't see her rushing home to leak old demos from years ago.