The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

ok, just to ask... i'm hundreds of posts away from unlocking multimedia section... anything new?

really, to me, i just want more HC stuff.

ESPECIALLY bigger than the world...

nothing new... it seems the leak got plugged

oh, and sorry to ask a stupid question... "alone again" ever show up on these lists of leaks / to be leaked?

I don't think so

It would be absolutely fabulous to get more demos :wow: . The only crumbs we get from her in terms of "new" music.

Please, she released Hey You and then It's So Cool (the lyrics from Hey You are from It's So Cool) and what about Revolver?

You're thinking of "Keep The Trance", which was another leaked demo. "Hey You" and "It's So Cool" are completely different songs.

I def want anything from 85-89.

Also very keen on Can't You See My mind. But whilst this is listed as a different song to DAD I wonder if it will be at all simillar. It could just be the same with lyrics changed or less techno.

However I have heard it is much more Bond-like than DAD, more like a ballad or Goldfinger re-write that is typical of so many Bond themes.

Maybe we should bear in mind that the film studio rejected it (assumadly because they wanted something totally diffferent for the action-aggressive filled Bond film). But maybe they also rejected it because it wasn't very good..?

They rejected it? Its the first time I hear this. I thought she changed her mind and wanted techno dance Bond theme? Anyways if Can't You See My Mind sounds like a typical bond ballads with violins etc. I think it will be amazing!

They rejected it? Its the first time I hear this. I thought she changed her mind and wanted techno dance Bond theme? Anyways if Can't You See My Mind sounds like a typical bond ballads with violins etc. I think it will be amazing!

No, the original story was that it was rejected because it didn't feature the title of the movie in the lyrics anywhere in the song. So she went a completely different direction (and used the title of the movie in the song a zillion times :) ). Apparently "Can't You See My Mind" is also a ballad type Mirwais song, with lots of strings and much more in the vein of typical grande Bond openings.

I ADORE Die Another Day, but I am SOOOOOO damn curious to hear the alternative! Been waiting for that for YEARS!

Yep. It got 'rejected'.

Possibly not because it was rubbish but because:

(a) they wanted it to be called Die Another Day

(b) the film itself is not a typical Bond film. It's quite violent, lots of special effects, not cheesey and Bond is down on his luck. They wanted the theme song to reflect that.

It's the only Bond film to have the story take place (torture scenes) in the opening titles and theme song. Normally the Bond theme intro is a compleltly seperate entinty (naked girls dancing around phallic symbols etc) so this film departed from the norm in more ways than one.

The lyrics from both "It's So Cool" and "Keep the Trance" were incorporated into "Hey You."

My mistake, although "Hey You" is much, much more similar lyrically and thematically to "Keep The Trance" than "It's So Cool" (they only share two lines - "save your soul little sister, save your soul [dear] little brother" - that's it - they're basically as similar as "Broken" and "Miles Away", "Who's That Girl" and "Celebration", but even less similar than "Love Song" and "Hung Up").

:shock:

Carta is never wrong! :o

I am so! :dramatic:

In any case, I don't really count two lines, so I was only arguably wrong ;) If two lines count, then "Deeper and Deeper" is based on "Do Re Me" :) I maintain that "Keep The Trance" is the real mother of "Hey You" :)

When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything.... :)

No, the original story was that it was rejected because it didn't feature the title of the movie in the lyrics anywhere in the song. So she went a completely different direction (and used the title of the movie in the song a zillion times :) ). Apparently "Can't You See My Mind" is also a ballad type Mirwais song, with lots of strings and much more in the vein of typical grande Bond openings.

I ADORE Die Another Day, but I am SOOOOOO damn curious to hear the alternative! Been waiting for that for YEARS!

Me too, I really really WANT IT.

RUMORED/FORTHCOMING:

Spotlight - (Demo Version) [1984]

Warning Signs - (Outtake from Vision Quest) [1985]

Desperately Seeking Susan - (Movie Outtake) [1985]

Love on the Telephone - (True Blue Outtake) [1986]

First There's a Kiss - (Like a Prayer Outtake) [1988]

Can't You See My Mind - (Original Bond Theme/American Life Outtake) [2002]

I'm So Stupid - (Official Instrumental) [2003]

Curtain - (Hello Suckers Outtake) [2004]

The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - (Demo, Hello Suckers Outtake) [2004]

Bigger Than The World - (Hard Candy Outtake) [2007]

Get Pumped - (Hard Candy Outtake) [2007]

Level With Me - (Hard Candy Outtake) [2007]

Broken (I'm Sorry) - (Altenate Version) [2009]

Love Hurts - (???) [????]

Pipeline - (???) [????]

I've created a poll for this: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=33089

:dramatic:

The real mother is IT'S SO COLL since she did it in 2002. Keep The Trance is from 2004/2005.

Do two lines from an entire song really make them that closely related?! Shall we argue now that "Do Re Mi" is the mother of "Deeper and Deeper" or that "Who's That Girl" is the mother of "Celebration"?? Is "Love Song" the mother of "Bye Bye Baby", or should we claim that PIL's "This Is Not A Love Song" is the real mother of both songs...?

Here's what we have -

In 2002, Madonna writes a song which features the following lines:

Save your soul, little sister

Save your soul, dear little brother

Plus a whole heap of other lyrics that are basically unique to that track. This song is reworked and officially released in 2009, with the original lyrics intact.

In 2005, Madonna writes another song, called "Keep The Trance", but it's never released. It leaks onto the internet, though, in 2008.

In 2007, Madonna writes another song, and uses ideas and whole lyrical passages from "Keep The Trance". She also throws in the two lines mentioned from her 2002 demo. Clearly, though, she has reworked the lyrics from "Keep The Trance", using them as the basis for most of the song.

I admit that I was wrong in stating that there were no similarities between "It's So Cool" and "Hey You", but I really do think it's a stretch to claim that "Hey You" is a reworked version of "It's So Cool". Two lines do not a rework make :)

It's So Cool>Keep The Trance>Hey You>4 Minutes

There would never have been Keep The Trance without It's So Cool.

If you listen to these newsfash-wakeup/save-the-world songs Madonna did, you can tell they all share a similar element. And it all starts with It's So Cool.

What connects them all together is the whole "little girl, little boy" reference. It's present in all three songs.

Shes been trying to record those type of songs since 2002, and it took her 6 years to finally come up with a releasbale track. It's cool to hear all the changes and see the process of it all.