The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

Can you imagine if they release 30th anniversary editions of her albums...

American Life BOX 2033

Disc 1: the album

Disc 2: the outtakes

Disc 3: the Hello, Suckers! demos

Disc 4: Remixed and Revisited+ (with extra remixes)

Disc 5: Reinvention Tour Blu-Ray

Disc 6: American Life promo videos Blu-Ray

(maybe not Blu-Ray or CDs, just whatever format will be the main one in 2033, but you get my DRIFT)

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

OOOO I do like the sound of that actually. :wow:

With as much shyt as she recorded and the number of DECENT REMIXES that were commissioned for the project, there's SO MUCH that is untapped!

Oh hell, I'm gonna change my set to reflect AL. Screw it.

American Life BOX 2033

Disc 1: the album

Disc 2: the outtakes

Disc 3: Acoustic Sessions (Studio recordings of the promo performances and more)

Disc 4: Remixed and Revisited+ (with extra remixes)

Disc 5: Reinvention Tour Blu-Ray

Disc 6: American Life promo videos Blu-Ray

I think the Hello Suckers! demos would be better for the 2055 Confessions BOX :p

OOOO I do like the sound of that actually. :wow:

With as much shyt as she recorded and the number of DECENT REMIXES that were commissioned for the project, there's SO MUCH that is untapped!

Oh hell, I'm gonna change my set to reflect AL. Screw it.

I think you mean

Fuck it!

Ahh

Fuck it!

Ahh

Fuck it!

I'm drinking a soya latte....

:rotfl:

I think the Hello Suckers! demos would be better for the 2055 Confessions BOX :p

In my fantasy world the Hello Suckers tracks would appear on both box sets... the original torch song/acoustic demos on the AL box set, and the Stuart Pricified pre-COAD demos on the COAD box set (I seem to remember Stuart saying there was a segment of the musical devoted to the '80s "ABBA on E" type of stuff). :wow:

And so to bed...

I can't wait to see what comes in overnight but I hope the links haven't expired!

Are we at the point where people are just suggesting any demo that supposedly exists or has someone actually got them?

Love Attack and First Is A Kiss always intrigued me from LAP sessions. Didn't she do one with Prince called 'By Alien Means'?

but let's see what happens overnight!

Well that's fair enough, just that pointing out minor typos itself CAN come across as bitchy and patronising. Just not really necessary, though since you've clarified it wasn't about being pedantic, that's fine. svper would know who Jacques Brel is of course.

Anyway, back on to the leaks discussion. :dramatic::wow:

Phew, glad that that's out of the way :p:)

Now just where is CURTAIN? It was supposed to leak seconds ago??

*hand on hip*

I'm waiting.....

Pud Whacker and Scrapple in the background saying to each other: "She's getting pissed..."

yeah...but im donna, he's neckbone.

Can you imagine if they release 30th anniversary editions of her albums...

it would probably be 32 years because they cant count and never release stuff on the true anniversary date.

hmmmmmmmmm....the facebook page from the guy claiming to have these songs is now gone. MChile has crashed too. I wonder what happened?

Oh no! Has the open wound gone and CLOSED ITSELF now? :(

*EDIT* I just got an ominous PM about Madonna sites being watched. I have temporarily moved all the leakage threads over to Multimedia.

It's a song that was recorded for the movie.

oh thanks...a song actually called 'desperately seeking susan' from the movie...WHAT!?!?! i'm a bit slow on the uptake with this one haha..is this for real?

hmmmmmmmmm....the facebook page from the guy claiming to have these songs is now gone. MChile has crashed too. I wonder what happened?

The madonnachile forum is still up and running. Don't know the facebook page, so can't judge on that one...

The madonnachile forum is still up and running. Don't know the facebook page, so can't judge on that one...

it wouldnt load for me for about 10 minutes but now its fine. the facebook page is gone.

oh no....i was just on soundcloud where someone said warning signs might be leaked at. earlier in the day there were 121 titles called warning signs. now there is only 120. it better not have been there and i missed it. :rant:

Fabulous. Love the shoes.

I have always loved that ad... I wish the music/vocals would have came out in a good quality :asian:

^ I actually had that short clip on a CD-R in the late 90s which must have been a WAV file or something I got from a fan site, years before I saw it with the visuals. :shock:

yeah I remember the audio got out before the ad did... it was rumoured to be a NEW SONG but alas it wasn't

I like the other ad for Takara as well with the CLOUD GHOST :dramatic:

RUMORED/FORTHCOMING:

First There's a Kiss - (Like a Prayer Outtake) [1988]

Can't You See My Mind - (Original Bond Theme/American Life Outtake) [2002]

The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - (Demo, Hello Suckers Outtake) [2004]

Fuck the rest. If we got these three and only these three, I will be very happy.