The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

wasn't "liquid love" in the same category of "better known unreleased tracks we should have" since she went so far as to have mentioned it in interview and why it gave her the wrong kind of chills? i swear that came out like 5 or 6 years later than the music album it was considered for... but yeah, die another day was not terribly long after the music album...

am i the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about these leaks :lol: have not heard any and don't care to :lol:

Well at least listen to Broken, its the best of the bunch.

I wonder why these songs have been shelved and not used, not even reworked for Celebration. And some of them are pretty enough to be on American Life if she was a bit dry on ideas. And they could have released a special box with Celebration with b-sides and we all had bought them. Well, i never understood record companies.

In my opinion is Warner who is leaking these songs. Suddenly her contract expires and after the hits collection all kind of songs surface. It has to be somebody from Warner. In my opinion this is a revenge.

I wonder why these songs have been shelved and not used, not even reworked for Celebration. And some of them are pretty enough to be on American Life if she was a bit dry on ideas. And they could have released a special box with Celebration with b-sides and we all had bought them. Well, i never understood record companies.

In my opinion is Warner who is leaking these songs. Suddenly her contract expires and after the hits collection all kind of songs surface. It has to be somebody from Warner. In my opinion this is a revenge.

Warner didn't leak these, they didn't even know about most of these tracks till they leaked.

How come? Did she record them in a private studio or did she use the money that Warner gave her to do the album? If she used Warner's money, those songs are in Warner vaults. If she used a private studio, then she's the one leaking, because nobody has been in so many different sessions. And it's pretty clear that no collector is giving this for free, because they never share rare songs unless there's a meltdown in their brains.

What makes you think she was dry on ideas for American life?

I like the album American Life a lot and some parts of it move me a lot. But I think she was a bit lost there. It's my opinion of course, you can have yours and we can live in a perfect world where anybody can express himself.

Madonna should release a leak album already!

i have a feeling she may be the one releasing all this shit....so that WARNER doesnt do it first and make more money

off of her rejects.....maybe this is liek a fan appreciatoin gift....or maybe not..madonna is not that generous.gross.gif

• 2 weeks later...

There was a thread running on Madonna Tribe earlier this week claiming a whole load of new demos had leaked. Scored the internet but nothing yet. Hopefully soon.