The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

Always love to hear fresh Madonna!! Keep 'em coming your madgesty!!

PS.

I have less than 24 hours left of voting time left for a Madonna inspired Tshirt I designed called 'Literal material Girl'

Therefore, I am asking (…begging…whatever you want to call it!) for you to please vote for my Tshirt design!!

Go to…

http://www.threadles...l_Material_Girl

When voting check the ‘I’d buy it … as a tee’ box and then click ‘5’ for the best results.

Once you vote, you will be directed to a Subscription page, just click BACK, and vote again!!

Please aim for about 5 votes, but if you have the time, don’t hold back.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

Soooooooooooooooo appreciated.

Darren

Uptempo, sounds like an 80's track at first listen, but hard to tell. Need to give it a good listen in a bit. Will get back to you...

Cheers :thumbsup:

Is it her vocals? It's not that 'instrumental' version that has been floating around for a bit is it?

Guest bluejean

Gosh it sounds great. I wish she'd released something like this with this vibe and this attitude. Sort of a more feel good version of Gambler or Burning Up. It's funny they always seem to leave out alot of the feel good songs, I guess because they are deemed too cheesy.

Btw, that last lot of leaks was dismal. Little Girl :scared:

Guest ditaluver

Here is another one for you! I’m In Love With Love is supposedly a Monte Pittman/ Mirwais demo from 2003. I have to admit that I questioned if is this was indeed her vocal for a minute, but I’m on my third listen now and I’m pretty such it is indeed M. I love hearing her on this rock track with those heavy guitars. She should do more stuff in this genre and actually release it on an album!

youmay recognize the start of I Love NY at the very start of this track… was this cut from a larger reel?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ad19pb0b7cbl8t8

Cheers :thumbsup:

Is it her vocals? It's not that 'instrumental' version that has been floating around for a bit is it?

Well this does confirm that the instrumental that leaked was real.

But a swedish girl group did do a cover of this song. To me, it doesnt really sound like Madonna singing.

personally, i rather like the esmee denter's "bigger than the world" and would love to see the madonna version, unless she uses the revolver-style crow voice.

i'm also failing to see what the big deals are about demos of songs that are released in some form... especially devil. the only one i think was better in earlier cuts was history, and that was because the best part of the song got cut from the final version.

is it just that people hate the production on devil and other songs that have "early" versions? i like the final demo for across the sky (except for that constant sound in the background) better than the more-unfinished demo, but i like give it to me MUCH more than infinity...

though i'd love to know if flirtation dance was really different than the album cut "skin" on ROL.

Using the 2.5 year gap between albums we're due a new album now. Guess these leaks can be our substitute for a new album. May it be a double album substitute if we get enough leaks.

Listening to these demos made me realize once again just how much Madonna's voice has changed over the past decade. I really miss this characteristic sound that her voice had (at least) up to the early 2000s. I can't really describe what I mean, but if you listen to "Little Girl" (eg the "follow you heart" line) you can clearly hear this typical "Madonna" tone in her voice. If you listen to "Across the sky" on the other hand, this tone is gone and was replaced by ... the crow.

Do you think her voice has simply changed with age, menopause etc or is this due to a different singing technique?

Do you think her voice has simply changed with age, menopause etc or is this due to a different singing technique?

I think it's a mixture of both to be honest. Her voice had the drastic change after Evita already now with age piled on top of that it's really different.