Guy Oseary is pissed...

afrolito

If she were Prince we'd all b in jail by now :lmao:

Who told Guy 'bout the leakage in the 1st place?

&

How does one get into the trading/selling game 2 begin with..I mean where's the 'in'? :fag:

This forum? The leaks are everywhere, from chile to village to facebook etc.

Yes,these leaks are everywhere! I've even seen these songs being discussed on a Prince site!

http://www.prince.org/msg/8/343407

I wish Guy could take notice of the fact that MANY fans are starving for new Madonna music!

:rotfl:

Who gives a fuck about him. The fact he's actually expressing concern is hilarious.

Exactly, he didnt give a damn that we were pissed that Holiday, Dress You Up and Frozen were left the off SS dvd.

Im the leaker. arrest me :lmao:

I hope more trash demos and unphotoshoped pics leakes!!! I love it! We totally deserve it!

THE REVOLT OF THE MADONNA FANS!!!!! :americanlife:

WE WANT MUSIC! WE WANT MUSIC! WE WANT MUSIC! :lol2::fuckoff::bump::iloveyou:

I don't know why Guy is annoyed. Let's face it, they've given us nothing in the way of box sets and retrospectives in over 25 years! Every key anniversary has been missed. If we had any faith in them actually releasing anything good, we might just hold off but since it will never happen we will do what we can to get hold of stuff.

If we soon find out that Guy and M's own PR team leaked the demo's it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest... :nocomment:

If we soon find out that Guy and M's own PR team leaked the demo's it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest... :nocomment:

I'd be stunned if they knew she had unreleased demos given how crap they are at promoting her. It wouldn't surprise me if she was in their phones as 'Madona'

I don't know why Guy is annoyed. Let's face it, they've given us nothing in the way of box sets and retrospectives in over 25 years! Every key anniversary has been missed. If we had any faith in them actually releasing anything good, we might just hold off but since it will never happen we will do what we can to get hold of stuff.

Exactly, considering how much cash we have all forked out over the years for concert tickets, cds etc I think we are owed something. Also this is the age of the internethe is quite happy for clips of HU, 4Mins etc to leak when want to build up the hype for a new album. They are quite happy to boast about record breaking tours, box office numbers and rhow much of our cash they have raked in but they begrudge us a few leaks? Please! Talk about trying to piss your fans off.

Madonna is about the only artist I can think of that has held such a tight fist on the vaults so it is nice for these to come out so suddenly and in such a great number (in good quality)

how long did we have to suffer Love Won't Wait in that horrid condition until a clear version finally leaked

I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to let this shit out so Madonna can get some press coverage for it so they can mention the movie :sneaky:

who cares there's at least another 80 years of great Madonna music ahead of us

We got 6 months of touring split over a 13-month period

Four glossy Fashion campaigns

A film

Beautiful magazine covers since spring 2008 up to today

Celebration which is a more than decent song (even though I prefer the album version to the benassi mix, although

I adored his dj set for the 2008 S&S Rome gig)

We got Hard Candy barely 24 months ago, which is no Ray Of Light or Confessions but it's still enjoyable imo

and done with a real effort

All the remixes a dvd with 50 videos on it.......

I am sure she works harder than anyone posting on here so I am positive you'll soon find ways to quench your

dissatisfaction

This was a general consideration (not addressed to Jonski specifically :horn: , I love you too jonski :inlove: )

C'mon let's celebrate Madonna for a change....after all we are on a Madonna board no? :vogue:

Guy Oseary is so transparent. He knows exactly who leaked these songs. I remember my friend asking him about Reinvention Tour being released (at Confessions Tour in Arizona), and he said it was "in the works". Right. Guy is a horrible liar.

Not to menntion that Madonna knows it will be a long time before we get another album. I'm guessing we're getting the stuff Madonna can't possibly milk anymore. If they really want to keep the fans happy for another year, release "Desperately Seeking Susan", "Pipeline" or "Love Attack". Along with Warning Signs of course.

Guy Oseary is so transparent. He knows exactly who leaked these songs. I remember my friend asking him about Reinvention Tour being released (at Confessions Tour in Arizona), and he said it was "in the works". Right. Guy is a horrible liar.Not to menntion that Madonna knows it will be a long time before we get another album. I'm guessing we're getting the stuff Madonna can't possibly milk anymore. If they really want to keep the fans happy for another year, release "Desperately Seeking Susan", "Pipeline" or "Love Attack". Along with Warning Signs of course.

That's interesting

Exactly, considering how much cash we have all forked out over the years for concert tickets, cds etc I think we are owed something. Also this is the age of the internethe is quite happy for clips of HU, 4Mins etc to leak when want to build up the hype for a new album. They are quite happy to boast about record breaking tours, box office numbers and rhow much of our cash they have raked in but they begrudge us a few leaks? Please! Talk about trying to piss your fans off.

Forked out?

I thought you went to those concerts after having purchased the tickets

Well, I may be pretty alone on this. But, those demos were Madonna's. I'd be ticked too if they were released without my permission. And I disagree with the person that said Madonna owes us these demos. She doesn't owe us or anyone anything. This is stealing. How would you feel if a ton of your work was handed out for free and someone said you owed it to them without paying for it. It's not right.

This forum? The leaks are everywhere, from chile to village to facebook etc.

I agree. The leaks are everywhere not just here. And Guy Oseary is not stupid.