Guy Oseary is pissed...

afrolito

While the cat's away, the mice will play... [While the creamy-smooth-pop-icon-goddess is preoccupied filming her artistic film project, the fans will rabidly seek out even the smallest morsels of musical leftovers to enjoy in her absence...]

While the cat's away, the mice will play... [While the creamy-smooth-pop-icon-goddess is preoccupied filming her artistic film project, the fans will rabidly seek out even the smallest morsels of musical leftovers to enjoy in her absence...]

Even if most of them are shit :lol:

The only reason he cares is because Madonna is going go off on him that now she can't rework any old tracks for the next album. :lol:

Or maybe she'll be mad because this is like raiding the college funds for the kiddies (or maybe the grandkiddies, depending...). I mean, can you imagine how much all the outtakes and everything will be worth one day in the long, far-off future, when there are really a FINITE number of unreleased tracks in the vault. Right now, it's sort of an unlimited quantity, as she continues to record. I don't like to think about this much, but -- sadly -- there will come a day when she'll stop doing that, and we'll all be really grateful for any of these old, unused tracks -- whether we think they're high enough quality to have been on any album or not.

The thing is, these leaks are from different eras in her career -- so it's not like one could say, "Oh, Oakenfold leaked these," or "Timbaland leaked these..." There's stuff from 2002 and 2004, as well... Whoever has access to a wide variety of her vault is the culprit -- not, any one person, as Guy O. seems to be suggesting. (In reality, it's probably not any one person anyway -- it's just the internet is making it possible for the trading of tracks to be done on a wide scale. Maybe it seems like it's one person on Facebook, or whatever, but perhaps others are feeding him tracks, emboldened by the other leaks shared.)

I know when I was in the trading game there was a core group of 8 to 10 people who had all the really rare stuff. I'd say there might be 20 or less people who have all this stuff (before the leaks of course). The thing that amazes me is the some traders were charging quite a bit of money for some of the rarer stuff. I would guarantee the big dogs are pretty pissed. Hahaha

I saw someone already gave him a link to the facebook profile. (that had info about the leaks)

asslickers. fuck 'em. those songs that got leaked are very good, some even better than what's on her last album (or.. sigh.. revolver), unless she was going to use all of those demos for her next album - which i doubt - they were gonna get thrown in the garbage anyway but we fans love them, so why not share the goods? its not like the demos are horrible or could ruin her music career or anything. :electropop:

These leaks are a good thing. Marks the end of an era with Warner and she can work on new new material for her next albums. All throughout. The last decade she has been recycling lyrics a lot and old demos. She can start from scratch now. Demos are great! They should just all leak. Or she can take advantage and release an outtake album.

Edited by stumble upon

Guest Pud Whacker

LMAO! and apparently its been traded with Jorge (the primary leaker) today so CROSS YA FINGERS!

OMG - HURRY JORGE!!!! xoxoxoxoox

"I don't know who is leaking all these demos.. Feel free to let me know if you do.."

I'm surprised there's no "now WE have to make an album fron scratch"... :electropop: