FAKE: "First There's a Kiss"

Guest Corazon

Guest bluejean

Can barely hear it. But I'd be very interested to hear the full track in good quality! Sounds haunting and different to anything else on that album.

OMG! :drama: Love Attack next please

And there's no allegedly about it, Genie, this is a very well known outtake that has been known about since around after the release of LAP. This one has a safe sex message - may explain partly why she put those safe sex leaflets in the album.

I'll wait a wee while to see if it leaks in full. Hate snippets. :americanlife:

And there's no allegedly about it, Genie, this is a very well known outtake that has been known about since around after the release of LAP. This one has a safe sex message - may explain partly why she put those safe sex leaflets in the album.

It's about AIDS..the LAP In This life :dramatic:

Me too. I don't want just a bite. I want the full size.

Yes I know, I just copied the post from a Madonna blog.

Ya, Run is an Orbit track from the Music sessions. Apparently it's really good (from those that have heard it) A swedish girl group (their name ive forgotten at the moment) recorded a cover the song, but their version still remains unreleased.

According to wikipedia, an instrumental of "Run" can be found on William Orbit's site, titled as "Forbidden Planet."

http://orbitstreamcast.com/misc/