Madonna to appear on David Guetta's new album?

Niitsitapi

the tracklist is from Stereomover from Fanzine which usually is very reliable. But who knows. I still pray it would be a new song.

Oh, I have to disagree. I remember many fake infos and tracklists from him. Thank you anyway.

Weren't several other tracks recorded during the Celebration sessions including a track called Broken (I'm Sorry)?

According to Guy Oseary, only a few tracks were done during the Celebration sessions and we know about all of them.

"Celebration" (done with Oakenfold)

"It's So Cool" (done with Oakenfold) - left over from the American Life sessions

"Broken (I'm Sorry)" (done with Oakenfold)

"Revolver" (done with DJ Frank E)

The Guetta track wasn't even done with Madonna in the studio if it's just the remix of "Revolver" - also, Guy never once mentioned Guetta while he was Tweeting back in April and May of 2009 when they were recording the new songs. I don't think she was ever in the studio with Guetta. I think he just did the remix.

So as "Keep The Trance" & "It's So Cool".

But they were reproduced by someone else.

Both KTT and ISC were only demos, not finished product. Guetta has been babbling for months about this collaboration and he was the one talking at the Grammys about this HUGE MONSTER COLLABORATION WITH MADONNA. Revolver. :sneaky:

The remix was released in november/december 2009. The interview is from february 2010.

Both KTT and ISC were only demos, not finished product.

KTT was produced by Mirwais & Madge but it wasn't used. In other words, it's finished.

ISC appeared on iTunes as a version remixed by Paul Oakenfold. If it wasn't finished, it won't be a remixed version. In addition, there's a 46 seconds of the original recording leaked to the internet yesterday.

Btw, here's my source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Madonna_songs

I won't be surprised if someone edits the content and stated them as "demo" later on. :chuckle:

KTT was produced by Mirwais & Madge but it wasn't used. In other words, it's finished.

ISC appeared on iTunes as a version remixed by Paul Oakenfold. If it wasn't finished, it won't be a remixed version. In addition, there's a 46 seconds of the original recording leaked to the internet yesterday.

Btw, here's my source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Madonna_songs

I won't be surprised if someone edits the content and stated them as "demo" later on. :chuckle:

Whatever darling, Broken is an Oakenfold track. I can see him using it for one of his album, but not Guetta. Guetta never worked with Madonna on a new song, he only did a remix and he's still angry nobody cared about it.

Guy never mentioned Guetta while he was in the studio with M, he always said they did 4 songs for Celebration.

Celebration

Broken

It's So Cool (remix)

Revolver

Guetta was talking about a NEW collaboration with Madonna months after Revolver(remix) was released. And he was talking about it.

Guetta was talking about a NEW collaboration with Madonna months after Revolver(remix) was released. And he was talking about it.

Maybe Guetta has a problem understanding collaboration <> remix? :crazy: