Thierry Mugler: Beyoncé is a hundred times better than Madonna!

akurren

Hmm...a 50something year old gay man trying desperately to fit in with the young muscle queens, really has no room to judge.

thierrygross2.jpg

I was going to come in here and slate him, but once I saw this I felt bad. How unfortunate, he looks like a bad combo of meds and roids. :(

I love how people hold lifelong grudges against madonna, anyway hes lucky he has that "Angel" perfume.

He gave up on Couture a long time ago now. He made some fucking amazing clothes back in the day.

Guest Dr.Venus

i really feel bad everytime these people bashing Madonna when it comes her age. - is that how people really feels like when we all of us get old? hah!!!!

Guest Dr.Venus

what do you think about her botox cheek injection or something.? - for me i dont mind. for some she looks like a freak. As long Madonna looks good and still makes great music and entertainment us. She is still my queen.

Hmm...a 50something year old gay man trying desperately to fit in with the young muscle queens, really has no room to judge.

thierrygross2.jpg

He looks like one of those Steroids Gone Wrong specials they show you in Health class.

what do you think about her botox cheek injection or something.? - for me i dont mind. for some she looks like a freak. As long Madonna looks good and still makes great music and entertainment us. She is still my queen.

I saw her in concert. Outdoor venue and through binoculars and video monitors those new cheeks were distractingly noticeable. Concert makeup, usually caked on heavy didn’t help matters under the extreme lighting conditions that occur during the course of her performance.

Wait to you hear this nonsense Usher has to say about Madonna....

Yea, Janet really set the bar when she showed her plastic boob to millions watching the super bowl....

Usher was featured on the syndicated newsmagazine show Entertainers with Byron Allen on Wednesday night, where he openly criticized Justin Timberlake of *NSYNC and even took shots at Madonna, while boasting Janet Jackson. On Justin, he told Byron, Hes still got to find his own style and his own swagger hes not on Ushers level. There can only be one Usher and Im sitting right here. He continued, A lot of people compare me to [Justin] and I dont understand why. I was making R&B classics when he was singing bubblegum pop and I had plenty of successful albums. I did the movies, and now hes trying to do movies. Ive been in the game for 10 years now. When asked about who hed like to do a joint tour with in the future, he said Janet Jackson. Shes an entertainer a true entertainer. Theres no one like her. Some people compare her to Madonna, but I think Janets above that. Madonna hasnt impressed me in a decade, but musically, Janet is still setting the bar. The way I feel is, everybody wants to be Usher, everybody wants to be Janet the problem is, we cant be duplicated.

Edited by Lick

Usher was featured on the syndicated newsmagazine show ‘Entertainers with Byron Allen’ on Wednesday night, where he openly criticized Justin Timberlake of *NSYNC and even took shots at Madonna, while boasting Janet Jackson. On Justin, he told Byron, “He’s still got to find his own style and his own swagger – he’s not on Usher’s level. There can only be one Usher and I’m sitting right here.” He continued, “A lot of people compare me to [Justin] and I don’t understand why. I was making R&B classics when he was singing bubblegum pop and I had plenty of successful albums. I did the movies, and now he’s trying to do movies. I’ve been in the game for 10 years now.” When asked about who he’d like to do a joint tour with in the future, he said Janet Jackson. “She’s an entertainer – a true entertainer. There’s no one like her. Some people compare her to Madonna, but I think Janet’s above that. Madonna hasn’t impressed me in a decade, but musically, Janet is still setting the bar. The way I feel is, everybody wants to be Usher, everybody wants to be Janet – the problem is, we can’t be duplicated.”

He's a dumbass

Usher was featured on the syndicated newsmagazine show Entertainers with Byron Allen on Wednesday night, where he openly criticized Justin Timberlake of *NSYNC and even took shots at Madonna, while boasting Janet Jackson. On Justin, he told Byron, Hes still got to find his own style and his own swagger hes not on Ushers level. There can only be one Usher and Im sitting right here. He continued, A lot of people compare me to [Justin] and I dont understand why. I was making R&B classics when he was singing bubblegum pop and I had plenty of successful albums. I did the movies, and now hes trying to do movies. Ive been in the game for 10 years now. When asked about who hed like to do a joint tour with in the future, he said Janet Jackson. Shes an entertainer a true entertainer. Theres no one like her. Some people compare her to Madonna, but I think Janets above that. Madonna hasnt impressed me in a decade, but musically, Janet is still setting the bar. The way I feel is, everybody wants to be Usher, everybody wants to be Janet the problem is, we cant be duplicated.

He's stupid, but everything he said about Justin is true. He really should have stopped talking at that point.

Yea, Janet really set the bar when she showed her plastic boob to millions watching the super bowl....

Usher was featured on the syndicated newsmagazine show ‘Entertainers with Byron Allen’ on Wednesday night, where he openly criticized Justin Timberlake of *NSYNC and even took shots at Madonna, while boasting Janet Jackson. On Justin, he told Byron, “He’s still got to find his own style and his own swagger – he’s not on Usher’s level. There can only be one Usher and I’m sitting right here.” He continued, “A lot of people compare me to [Justin] and I don’t understand why. I was making R&B classics when he was singing bubblegum pop and I had plenty of successful albums. I did the movies, and now he’s trying to do movies. I’ve been in the game for 10 years now.” When asked about who he’d like to do a joint tour with in the future, he said Janet Jackson. “She’s an entertainer – a true entertainer. There’s no one like her. Some people compare her to Madonna, but I think Janet’s above that. Madonna hasn’t impressed me in a decade, but musically, Janet is still setting the bar. The way I feel is, everybody wants to be Usher, everybody wants to be Janet – the problem is, we can’t be duplicated.”

:vomit:

I "discovered" this in the last month -- I know, I know, I'm late to the party, and this is probably old and tired and lame. But I find it funny and it gets stuck in my head for some reason! LOL!

It makes me think there should be sequels... "I seen Mariah @ KFC..." and "I seen Madonna @ Mickey D's..." (Or maybe Madonna @ Dairy Queen? Sounds a little more royal? Not sure on that one...)

Guest Dr.Venus

what? he is such an Idiot! he doesnt know what he's talking about! yeah right! in your dream Usher ! trying hard wanna be MJ! you suck!

Guest missy bi_tch

beyonce hardly has the cultural clout that madonna has

she'll never have and she'll be remembered as the destiny's child who did well and married some rap star

For someone as ugly as him how could he even be remotely popular?

I love that he talks about himself in the third person :lmao::lmao:

I love Usher and I understand why he had to say it, there's no way he'd trash Janet and praise Madonna... Rather obvious, isn't it? It's still not true tho. Janet who?

Didn't Mugler do some stuff for Mylene Farmer?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

musically, Janet is still setting the bar.

The only BAR Janet is associated with nowdays is a CHOCOLATE BAR. fakt.

Usher thinks Janet is still setting bars, and he is also RESPONSIBLE for subjecting the world to JUSTIN BIEBER.

Let's take it as a compliment that Usher thinks LITTLE of Madonna's output since he CLEARLY has taste up his ANUS.

x.