Thierry Mugler: Beyoncé is a hundred times better than Madonna!

akurren

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

French designer Thierry Mugler, who designed all the dresses for Beyoncé’s last tour, gave an interview to Paris-Match.

Of course he gives her much praise and also bashes Madonna, whom he never worked with…

“Beyoncé is THE showgirl!

She works non-stop.

She’s a hundred times better than Madonna when it comes to dancing and singing.

Madonna is in her fifties trying to dye her hair blond to look younger.

That’s a mistake! People in their 50s needs to use what they’ve got: style, a good haircut and make-up. All those things are so much more important than three small wrinkles.”

Madonna has been on his shit list since 1995. She asked him to contribute clothing to the "Human Nature" video and he declined. She mentioned (at the time) that "some designers" get ruffled feathers when you work with other labels and not them exclusively.

Hmm...a 50something year old gay man trying desperately to fit in with the young muscle queens, really has no room to judge.

thierrygross2.jpg

:megamanson: that is beyond vile...he is not in any position to be handy out advice or judgement to anyone.

Guest Evil M

I wish people would stop googling Madonna and then posting every single result on here as a new thread.

IKR. Not every single person's opinion on Madonna matters ya know.

French designer Thierry Mugler, who designed all the dresses for Beyoncé’s last tour, gave an interview to Paris-Match.

Of course he gives her much praise and also bashes Madonna, whom he never worked with…

She works non-stop.

That’s a mistake! People in their 50s needs to use what they’ve got: style, a good haircut and make-up. All those things are so much more important than three small wrinkles.”

What's the difference between a woman in her 50s dyeing her hair and a black woman wearing some other woman's hair as a weave?

Hmm...a 50something year old gay man trying desperately to fit in with the young muscle queens, really has no room to judge.

thierrygross2.jpg

OMG!! Is that really him? GROTESQUE doesn't begin to describe him. Oh man, I wish I hadn't seen that. He should apologize to the world for his appearance. Oh GOD, MY EYES!!

Madonna has been on his shit list since 1995. She asked him to contribute clothing to the "Human Nature" video and he declined. She mentioned (at the time) that "some designers" get ruffled feathers when you work with other labels and not them exclusively.

Pariah should work with him.

Since he doesn't think Beyonce is fat.

As someone above mentioned Thierry Mugler or Manfred as he now likes to be called.....is still upset over the "HUMAN NATURE" diss years ago....

He most definitely is off his rocker these days......talking about MADONNA and her age...and trying to slow down time...when he has had all that deforming surgery done to his face and his body.........

Anyways....eventhough I am a fan of his work both in terms of staging and actual clothes........this was really uncalled for...and shows him in the worst possible light.

She works non-stop.

Not because I adore Madonna but, at age 50 Madonna can dance circles around all other younger starlets.... To sit there and say Beyonce is a better singer/performer is kinda weak, where are all her accolades that surpassed Madonna's alone....

This one is even better....

Stéphanie de Monaco: “Madonna is so vulgar!”

Princess Stéphanie Grimaldi of Monaco bashes Madonna in an interview she recently gave to French gay magazine Têtu…

“I’ve got wrinkles because I laugh too much… It’s no big deal! Every age has its upside. Demi Moore and Madonna are doing it with a much younger guy, but then they have to do botox, and I don’t wanna go through that!

I just don’t understand Madonna.She has a daughter who has the same age as my daughter and she’s using bad language on stage, taking obscene postures. She’s so vulgar!

This works when you’re 25, but she’s 50 now and she has a 15 year old daughter, I mean, behave properly! She has to stop this provocative behavior.

I think she’ll be stealing her daughter’s boyfriends soon…

I don’t understand her problem with age.”

Thierry Mugler has been doing the same clothes/outfits for years now. He's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

And Beyonce? Sure she's what you would call "a better vocalist" than Madonna but I can honustly say I cannot sit through an entire album of her vocal shananigans. so thanks but no thanks for me.

i agree.. "better voice" for what it's worth but i can never listen to more than one song of beyonce. the only song i actually enjoy is "me, myself & I". she just does too much with her voice. if she would just fucking sing the song it'd be actually pretty but it's like shreeking and vibrating too much for my ears. :)

back on topic. mugler? ewwwwww...what a gross fuck and so 90's.

Mugler is tired, the only great thing he did was Too Funky, but that was in the early (mid?) 90s.

Beyonce on the other hand is GOD - and she didn't even comment so I don't know why insecure M fans immediately involve her in this mess