Unreleased song, 'Dance' from True Blue sessions

Cud

Well, i hope it ends up being Madonna and you all have to bow before me.

This happen to me a lot. I was the last person on Earth who gave in that Kylie didn't sing in that Excuse My French song. And only because she herself said that. Maybe i am deaf?

Well, i hope it ends up being Madonna and you all have to bow before me.

This happen to me a lot. I was the last person on Earth who gave in that Kylie didn't sing in that Excuse My French song. And only because she herself said that. Maybe i am deaf?

All I can think is.. "is this dude even a fan?"

There isn't a possibility, AT ALL, that this is our M. You are definitely deaf-ish.

Guest bluejean

Someone on the youtube comments said it was a demo for "Open Your Heart" :crazy:

I have actually heard that before, I think it was labelled as that when I downloaded it years ago. I guess it's possible this is an early version of Open Your Heart (with a session vocalist.) The chord progression sounds the same as OYH chorus.

All the same, it is crap.

Guest bluejean

LOL! I remember some Cyndi Lauper fan thinking "Its My Party" was her song :lmao:

Remember on Limewire some Lauper songs would be labelled as Madonna instead :lol:

Isn't it from some really bad 80s/early 90s movie? I remember seeing it on TV a few years back and being stunned that they could rip off OYH so blatantly!

Speaking of OYH, Peter Rafelson's demo is up on Youtube (it was available for download from Drowned Madonna a few years back, I think) and Madonna's input on the final version is clear - the chorus aside, the song's lyrics have been almost completely rewritten by her.