A youthful-looking Madonna shimmies in silver as she celebrates her 52nd birthday a day early

Guest chatty kathy

wow shocked DListed was nice to her lol

To be fair, Dlisted has occasionally had some kind words in the past regarding her looks. The Lady Gaga SNL skit and the Interview 2010 shoot spring to mind. It's obvious Michael K is a fan, but not a loon. He just doesn't kiss up to celebs.

Madonna is just beautiful. End of.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Madonna is TT on Twitter right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! THE QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

Which twitter is she on?

She looks amazing in those pics, but she always does when she's out to party.

The comments in here are so funny tho. In a day or so, when she's back on the W.E. set looking tired and makeup free, all the same people in here will be sad that she looks old and haggard. :doh::wacko:

all the same people in here will be sad that she looks old and haggard. :doh::wacko:

I doubt she'll let herself look old and haggard. Cher even looks amazing now, and she's much older. I'm sure M will be able to stay looking this good for at least a few more decades. Also, the more technology advances, the better plastic surgeons will get. Madonna is definitely going out and picking the best plastic surgeons because she still looks very natural. Those huge cheeks where a bit much, but other than that she's been looking amazing these past few years.

I doubt she'll let herself look old and haggard. Cher even looks amazing now, and she's much older. I'm sure M will be able to stay looking this good for at least a few more decades. Also, the more technology advances, the better plastic surgeons will get. Madonna is definitely going out and picking the best plastic surgeons because she still looks very natural. Those huge cheeks where a bit much, but other than that she's been looking amazing these past few years.

What are you on about?

I'm refering to her on the set of W.E. looking tired and makeup free.

Cher looks like a mummified corpse of her former self. Hardly amazing.

Madonna has had fillers injected into her cheeks, which is not the same as having your face sliced open and lifted.

What are you on about?

I'm refering to her on the set of W.E. looking tired and makeup free.

Cher looks like a mummified corpse of her former self. Hardly amazing.

Madonna has had fillers injected into her cheeks, which is not the same as having your face sliced open and lifted.

Even a teen will look bad if they are tired and without makeup. I don't see how that's an issue. I suppose it is if you pay attention to what the haters say.

Cher looks amazing for her age. She's human, obviously she's not going to look as good as she did when she was younger, but she does look pretty natural looking still. Calling her a mummified corpse might sound funny, but its not accurate. She does look great. If you want to see bad plastic surgery, then take a look at Latoya and Joan Rivers! They look horrible. Cher, she looks lovely.

I'd go as far as to say in some of these photos, she looks like she's fresh off the Like A Prayer video shoot. (hair color being the difference)

Even a teen will look bad if they are tired and without makeup. I don't see how that's an issue. I suppose it is if you pay attention to what the haters say.

Cher looks amazing for her age. She's human, obviously she's not going to look as good as she did when she was younger, but she does look pretty natural looking still. Calling her a mummified corpse might sound funny, but its not accurate. She does look great. If you want to see bad plastic surgery, then take a look at Latoya and Joan Rivers! They look horrible. Cher, she looks lovely.

:crazy:

To be fair, Dlisted has occasionally had some kind words in the past regarding her looks. The Lady Gaga SNL skit and the Interview 2010 shoot spring to mind. It's obvious Michael K is a fan, but not a loon. He just doesn't kiss up to celebs.

He WAS a fan which he said before. Don't think he likes her that much now.

Guest chatty kathy

She DID smile at the cameras! And she looked very lovely! :inlove:

And why the hell these paps didn't post it? :americanlife:

Because they are asses, and a non-smiling celeb face sells more photos than a beautiful smile.

Not just a bad reflection on the photogs, but the public itself, myself included, that buys the shit.

She was GORGEOUS that nite and I'd love to see the smiling photos!