Lourdes Gone Gaga!

horn

Cool family and cool photos. The one of Lourdes with her arm around M is sweet. It's cool seeing Madonna in work mode...looking her age, unmade up. I really hope all this hard work pays off for.

Madonna look old. I'm concerned. :zombie:

She is 52 after all...

I love the photo where Lourdes puts her arm around her Mum. Madonna looks happy. It's a nice, sweet photo!

Me too. My favourite. :inlove:

Saint M handing out cupcakes to her crew

142830532.jpg

[Pharrell] Oh my god, Madonna has a heart! [Pharrell/]

Guest Pud Whacker

What a fucking cool family :cool:

so cool. i saw angelina jolie this weekend at this store down the street with zahara and shiloh and i thought of madonna and crew. theyre just so legendary. REAL STARS. so rare this day and age.

Such beautiful pics...I really like them all...even the ones with Lola looking like a big diva...Madonna has such a beautiful family!

I was just pointing out why she looks so different to Madonna but I guess you want to go on one of your I KNOW FASHUN rants so go ahead.

Ha. You don't have to know ANYTHING about clothes to know that she is dressed in period outfitting. :lol:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

madonna-lourdes-mismatching-pant-legs-20.jpg

The woman looks like a statue.

I think she's frozen in terror at the sight of that bag lady in front of her.

I find it slightly amusing that there are actually news stories about what Madonna -- THE DIRECTOR -- is wearing on set and then people who snipe about what she's wearing. She's not meant to be in front of the camera -- and how many directors do you think wear whatever is comfortable when they're working on set?! When media report from the set of other films (directed by other directors), how often do they mention or comment on what Steven Spielberg or Penny Marshall or Baz Luhrman or whoever were wearing? No one cares how they were dressed -- they care about how the film comes out in the end.

I mean, I get it -- she's Madonna, so people talk about everything in relation to her. No matter what she does, it is a news item. But it's not like she's dressed to walk down the runway or shoot a fashion campaign. Who knows? Maybe she was riding a bicycle earlier and had her pant leg rolled up so as not to get it caught/dirty on the chain.

[/endrant]