Mad keen on a tour

TOUR2008

1. Why not an album before the tour? :(

Who said she won't release an album till the tour starts? She has plenty of time to record an album and release it and 4 or 5 months later to go on tour.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/madonnas-hiphop-tour_1155598

1. Why not an album before the tour? :(

2. A hip-hop tour? Not sure how I feel. Didn't expect her to do that.

She worked with Missy, did an album with Timbaland, Pharrel and Justin. She kissed 50 Cent ass. So....why not believing this? Before all that mess of collaborations, I can expect ANYTHING from her.

She worked with Missy, did an album with Timbaland, Pharrel and Justin. She kissed 50 Cent ass. So....why not believing this? Before all that mess of collaborations, I can expect ANYTHING from her.

Because I thought she was moving on from that. She made an album trying to get US chart success again, did well, had a huge tour, and she said a while ago that she was getting into electronica and some underground DJs or something. She should move on from the hip-hop thing as the genre is dying out, plus it wouldn't even be good unless she used old school hip-hop/dance influences instead of today's hip-pop.

They don't sell or make money anymore.

But a tour without an album is like shouting to the world: "I am a washed-up diva with no future". If she wants to stay on top, she needs a hit album and a tour later

Because I thought she was moving on from that. She made an album trying to get US chart success again, did well, had a huge tour, and she said a while ago that she was getting into electronica and some underground DJs or something. She should move on from the hip-hop thing as the genre is dying out, plus it wouldn't even be good unless she used old school hip-hop/dance influences instead of today's hip-pop.

I think the performance of Into the Groove from S&S proved that. While I agree with you, anything can be changed in her agenda.

30 years of a career and bitch cant realize that 90% of her fans are fluffy faggots that absolutely HATE Hip Hop! :confused:

as if the latest attempts werent enough...

I hope she tours but not for this direction.

Another BULLSHIT story. This is like the 8th or 9th BS story in the last week or so. All from totally unreliable sources. Yet people keep posting them.

Right now, Madonna is filming W.E., launching the Material Girls clothing line and, presumably spending her free time with her family. My guess is IF she's working on something else under the radar, it would be writing new material for her next album. As Madonna herself said, she's 100% totally consumed & focused on W.E. I think she really wants the film to be good. She has alot riding on it. Until I hear something concrete from the woman herself or Guy O'Seary, anything else is just BS.

What's wrong with "Spanish Lesson"? :p The S&S performance was great, the routine was superb and M looked divine in that dress! <3

I actually have nothing against "Spanish Lesson". I quite like it. It's just that I don't see her performing it on her next tour for several reasons. Sticky & Sweet Tour was to promote Hard Candy. Spanish Lesson was an album track, not a single. So I doubt if she ever performs the song again. Madonna's tour favorites (Holiday, La Isla Bonita, Ray Of Light, Music) have all been hits. But, then again, she could perform this song on every tour for as long as she lives if she feels like it, LOL. The Queen knows best!

:lmao: people getting worked up over an article posted by contactmusic. people never learn. I think right now a tour is the last thing on her mind. Edited by sincity

Guest codger

Hi Codge!! shock.gifhappy.gif

HI!!!!! missed you Bastards! (mmmwwwhhhhaaa). where the hell is everyone?? Sam? Tezza??

Peter! u rock.

drop me a line....codger71@hotmail.com

XOXO

The article had a possible set list:

Opening video: Jimmy Jimmy

Street NY roots set

Love Makes the World Go Round

History

Like a Flower (rock mix with a guitar)

Don't Stop

Mother and Father (instrumental ending)

Interlude: Cry Baby (Klein's video shows Madonna buying lingerie in Amsterdam and she has no credit card and ends up crying on the street)

Romantic Set

Shoo Be Doo (she is a prostitute in Amsterdam trying to earn money)

Miles Away

Spanish Lesson (rock mix with guitar)

Hung Up (accapella)

Interlude: Crazy in Love/Baby One More Time/ Hand on Your Heart/ Alejandro mash up. The video shows Madonna dreesing all ghetto)

Urban set

Candy Shop

Revolver

I'd rather be your lover

Did You Do it (rock with a guitar and a tambourine)

Interlude: I'm so stupid/ I'm going bananas

Old diva set

Easy Ride

One More Chance

Power of Goodbye

Gone

Final track: Celebration

OMG my DREAM SETLIST

I can't wait! :clap:

Guest valhum

even tho this is probably fake as hell, next autumn means Oct-Dec 2010, the article is from the UK, Northern Hemisphere seasons :)

Guest dance2nite

found this on the Popjustice forum from someone who attended the Auro Nightclub the other night :

"A friend of mine went to a club last night and Madonna was there. When he first mentioned the story, he said that "she was auditioning dancers. The conversation then went like this:

Me: OK I have some questions.

So, some questions:

a) Which club?

b) Why were you there?

c) As far as I know (and I know, trust me), she doesn’t have any tours / performances / videos / music coming up. Do we know what she was auditioning dancers for?

d) What style of music were the dancers performing to? This is VERY important as a clue to future direction if I’m wrong about my third point above.

Thank you.

My friend:

a) Aura, Mayfair

b) [boring, non-Madonna related story]

c) No, but she was taping them on her BlackBerry.

d) It was sort of vogueing but much faster… mixed with dancehall a little. I actually asked one of the dancers what the name of the style was called – for the very reason you outline. He said Caribbean. But it wasn’t really – I know ragga / dancehall and this wasn’t it."

Maybe she really was auditioning dancers at Auro, that's why one of her backup dancers is always seen with her - Norman

http://www.absolumentmadonna.fr/posts/20100521-madonna-leaving-aura-nightclub-london.php

Also here's a bunch of articles i've found over the last few months regarding Madonna's tour :

JULY 2010 - It seems only five minutes since the end of her last world tour - but Madonna is getting ready to do it all over again.

Instead of putting her feet up with a pack of macrobiotic biccies and a lemon and ginger brew, the star has been road-testing dancers for a gruelling six-month tour. It kicks off late next autumn, when Madge will be 52. And, befitting a middle-aged lady, the theme is "urban street".

Watched by her toyboy Brazilian lover Jesus Luz, 23, the singer held auditions for dancers last week at London club Aura.

She brought along her own DJ, Deejay MissDi, to provide the tunes while she videoed the action on her phone.

Cordoning off an area of the club, a string of dancers performed for the star as she graded each and every one of them, Louie Spence-stylee.

She's nothing if not a perfectionist. And she's no slouch either. Madge's year-long Sticky and Sweet tour finished last September and she's keen to be back on the road.

However, the as-yet-unnamed tour, part of Madonna's £60 million deal with concert promoter Live Nation, is expected to net her in excess of £100million.

We're told: "It's going to be her biggest, most unexpected tour to date. She is going back to her New York City roots, with a street/ hip-hop feel, and wants to make it a physical, danceheavy set of gigs.

"Madonna is in peak condition so the gruelling aspect of life on the road isn't a problem. She also road-tested dancers at her fave London club, and had her lover, Jesus Luz, give his opinion."

The dancers have been told the pay is £50,000 for a six-month run, culminating at London's O2 arena. Sounds great. But if you miss it, there'll be another one along in a few minutes.

- Daily Mirror

FEBRUARY 2010 - New York, Feb 05 – Madonna held a dance audition for her upcoming tour at Meatpacking District hot spot SL in New York, it has emerged.

Close to 30 aspiring dancers apparently formed a circle around her and conducted a dance-off.

“She was looking for new dancers for her upcoming tour,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying.

The insider added: “It was pretty epic. Some professionals were doing flips and spins, while the amateurs sort of just stared.”

Also present on the spot were Knicks star Danilo Gallinari and singer Eve.

- New York Post

APRIL 2010 - Madonna is hitting the club scene in search of a new crew of back-up dancers for her next tour, according to a U.K. report.

The Material Girl is said to have secretly entered a London nightspot with her boyfriend Jesus Luz on April 1 to check out the talent on the dance floor.

An insider tells Britain's The Sun, "Madonna is planning another tour and wants the hottest dancers the world has to offer. She has already staged a few of these secret soirees in New York and she's brought the format over."

And the pop superstar wasn't content to sit back and watch the clubgoers - she wowed the crowd by showing off her own moves.

Another source adds, "The first night saw her audition a series of dance crews. Once they'd finished she took to the dance floor. Everyone was blown away by her and Jesus."

- The Sun Newspaper

MARCH 2010 - Madonna and Jesus Luz, hosting an epic dance-off at SL in New York. The pop star was there to scout dancers for her upcoming tour – and half the room was roped off for the impromptu performance, where Brazilian dancers used drumsticks and mixed mock combat with flips and spins while getting down. Madonna and Luz held hands and watched. After enjoying the performance, the twosome joined in and danced together for around 90 minutes before leaving together in great spirits.

- Peoplemagazine

MARCH 2010 - Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour drummer Brian Frasier-Moore was recently interviewed at the NAMM 2010 conference. He was asked what his he had been up to lately, his reply:

I just finished Madonna's tour, I was out with her for a year and six months. Starting up with Christina (Aguilera) in February and then back to Madonna again at the top of 2011.

-

MAY 2010 - There's been a lot of speculation over the past few months about whether the Queen of Pop was likely to embark on her next touring adventure in 2010 or at a later time.

MadonnaTribe Team member Tonybecks had the chance to get what seems to be a final outlook at the current plans in Madonna's camp yesterday, when he managed to talk to one of the masterminds behind the M-stage.

Speaking to director Chris Lamb, who is currently in Europe working on the Rihanna show together with Jamie King, Tone simply asked him what all the fans want to know: "Madonna tour this year or next?".

"Sir, don't make plans next year", the man with the cowboy hat answered. And winked.

- Madonna Tribe

JULY 2010 - Searched Twitter for Madonna to see if anything comes up related to this late night outing of hers and found this:

"waelbinali Had an interesting night last night at Aura. Sat at the table next to Madonna while she auditioned dancers for whatever it is she is doing."

- Madonna Tribe Member

JULY 2010 - Live Nation UK ‎Madonna is getting ready for her new tour! Very exciting. You can be the first to know about tickets by signing up to her Artist Alerts: http://cot.ag/cyA5bH

- Live Nation UK Twitter

Now this is just me showing you guys some articles about a possible future tour, all these articles may be bullshit but just thought i'd post them to show you all maybe their is a possibility Madonna will tour without a New album, as part of her LN deal, we really don't know for sure yet but let's just wait and see for now!

Edited by dance2nite