The Blackest White Folks

Nightshade

Of course you are taking the piss. One would have to be an idiot not to realize that.

I'm sure some people outside of this board would take offense, but fuck 'em. Keep doing you, babydoll (eurotrash slut).

guitar.gif

Unh hunh, I AM da shet!

Even the "Borderline" video is cited by the academics for showing an interracial romance. Multi-ethnic exposure is just another facet of her CULTURALLY ENRICHING quality. M says she and Pat Leonard believed they were Latin in another life.

Even the "Borderline" video is cited by the academics for showing an interracial romance. Multi-ethnic exposure is just another facet of her CULTURALLY ENRICHING quality. M says she and Pat Leonard believed they were Latin in another life.

I heard ur dick was bi-racial & Spike Lee wants to do a feature on it. :fag:

I'm just taking the piss.. :fag:

It's not racist is it? The whole North American pc-ness leaves me so confused..being 100% eurotrash I lack that sensibility.

Or so I've been told. :)

It's so random, but I find it kind of cute. :lmao: My best friend growing up was bi-racial and nobody in my family was racist. I know it sounds like a horrid cliche, but I had no idea about racism for a long time and immediately when I found out people were racist my first thought was 'pointless waste of air'. I live in an area with a great cultural mix, but lots of white skin. I worked with a guy who was black and he said to me one day 'You're the only person here who I feel doesn't look at me as a BLACK PERSON. You just take me as I am and you aren't scared of or ignorant towards my race.' I was really surprised that he said it, but very flattered!

Madonna has always been extremely popular with black people.Her first album got alot of love on R&B radio.Rappers practically worship her....Jay-Z,50 Cent,Snoop Dogg and Ludacris have all expressed a desire to collaborate with her.Mary J.Blige,Chris Brown and others also want to do a song with her.Timbaland has said that Madonna is the artist that he MOST wanted to work with (Pharrell expressed a similiar sentiment).

Guest nothingfails0603

Madonna has always been extremely popular with black people.Her first album got alot of love on R&B radio.Rappers practically worship her....Jay-Z,50 Cent,Snoop Dogg and Ludacris have all expressed a desire to collaborate with her.Mary J.Blige,Chris Brown and others also want to do a song with her.Timbaland has said that Madonna is the artist that he MOST wanted to work with (Pharrell expressed a similiar sentiment).

I think it depends on age. Black people I see who grew up in the 80's have nothing but respect for her. But ones in their teens and 20's and don't really remember (or care to learn) a pre-Kaballah M can give two shits about her, she means nothing to them and many of them respect Britney and others before they'd ever give props to Madge. I saw it on a Janet board once, a lot of the younger Janet fans loathe Madonna and think she's the epitome of a no-talent and respect one hit wonders more than they'll ever respect her, but then most of these people were born after 1989 usually.

Guest nothingfails0603

Well, Marge has been ignoring this audience for years so it's not that hard to understand. It's their loss anyway :sassy:

I think it's more closedminded than anything to not embrace an artist because they don't court YOU. Mariah has countless white pop fans who still stick by her even though she has purposely alienated any trace of pop in her music (as opposed to Beyonce or Rihanna who are arguably as pop as they are urban) but yet pop fans still stick by her because they like her music even if she isn't purposely courting them.

I think it's more closedminded than anything to not embrace an artist because they don't court YOU. Mariah has countless white pop fans who still stick by her even though she has purposely alienated any trace of pop in her music (as opposed to Beyonce or Rihanna who are arguably as pop as they are urban) but yet pop fans still stick by her because they like her music even if she isn't purposely courting them.

I agree but that's how pop works, isn't it? Even Madonna operates that way; she wanted to regain her popularity in Europe so she went for something that European fans would like (that is, pop/dance/'futuredisco' sound we can hear on COADF) and so on.

Wow man this thread is so cool.

Madonna should teach me how to become a real black person.

Come now, it's easy. You get fucked by Dennis Rodman, Charles Barkley, Tupac Shakur & Basquiat.

Guest jamesshot

Madonna has always been so amazingly open minded and without prejudice I always found so much strength in her. She puts her money where her mouth is. She is simply astounding in this respect.

its from a private collection of hers that was on her computer, it was hacked, and now all the photos are leakin lik a cum hole

One of the reasons why I love M so much is that she doesn't give a fuck about race. Growing up as a biracial kid and dealing with all kinds of racial slurs, I kinda found comfort in that aspect of her personality. We need more people like her (and less people like Mel Gibson).

I agree. That's one of the reasons I love Madonna! She is open minded and has never cared about race. She did grow up listening to Motown and other "black" music, so I think she's always been into black culture since she was young. I have to say also that I thought she was quite ballsy for doing the "Like A Prayer" video. I can't think of too many others, regardless of race who would have done that, but the fact that she is a white woman made it all the more controversial, but M had a reason for doing what she did in that video and did not care what others thought. How can you not respect her?!

Seriously, black or white, she is one of the coolest women period.