Who should play her in a biopic

Apples388

Differents actresses for differents eras. I think:

AnnaLyne McCord (90210)

Kate Winslet (After a decade of workout)

Felicity Huffman (She's so good, but it's need a lot of makeup here)

I think Dianna Agron should play Madonna! Dress her in Madonnas clothes and she ll look like Madge:

large_image-1.jpg

Dianna%20Agron-ALO-069526.jpg

Dianna-Agron-glee-8036042-500-750.jpg

At least she reminds me alot of Madge as far as faceial features goes!

Is SJP looking like Madonna like not a major insult? Cause all anybody ever says about her is UGLY

I think SJP was quite pretty during the SATS show, when she was younger. But you can definitely see that she has aged since then (obviously).

Then again, saying that joanne looks like Madonna - that's an insult imo!

In the end, it's a matter of personal taste, really.

Is SJP looking like Madonna like not a major insult? Cause all anybody ever says about her is UGLY

SJP is ugly and horse face yeah but Madonna looked like her during ROL especially the ROL and NRM videos

Guest bluejean

Most of the movies made about current famous people's lives have turned out to be crap. It's only when the dust has settled on their career they should attempt to make it.

But I agree, someone up and coming would work best.

Guest jordywind

courtney cox, i dunno why just everytime i watch friends i say "she would do a brilliant madonna!" xx

Gwen Stefani or Mary-kate Olsen. Nah I think Lourdes is the only person who could pull it off. She's the only person who looks exactly like her. I hate watching biopics where the actor is uglier then the person, or has completely different features. Like Jonathon Rhys Meyers playing Elvis. He looked a bit like him but was nowhere near as attractive. And all the women who have ever played Marilyn haven't even remotely looked like her. Actually I only noticed the other day that Britney would be perfect to play Marilyn. They almost look exactly alike.

sfd.png

I cant think of anyone as similar to Madonna whos famous.

If we were back in the 90's I would have said supermodel Nadja Auermann

Nadja-Auermann_180x285.jpg

nadia581.jpg?w=635&h=1000