Lourdes blogs again

Mats

I am sad I even started to read this thread! Totally ruined the illusion and image I had of her in my head. Will NEVER read another blog of hers again! She will look back and cringe at this herself I'm sure. What is Madonna thinking? Dakota Fanning is 2 years older then lola but is WORLDS APART in maturity....but then again Dakota was always mature and sweet for her age. Lola is just trying too hard to be hip and cool and use the lingo of NOW. Its obvious just by the way she writes and dresses herself that she is VERY attention seeking. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Lola is just trying too hard to be hip and cool...

She's not trying anything; That is how she probably talks. All little girls are attention-seeking to some extent, and so are most adults. Get over it.

I am sad I even started to read this thread! Totally ruined the illusion and image I had of her in my head. Will NEVER read another blog of hers again! She will look back and cringe at this herself I'm sure. What is Madonna thinking? Dakota Fanning is 2 years older then lola but is WORLDS APART in maturity....but then again Dakota was always mature and sweet for her age. Lola is just trying too hard to be hip and cool and use the lingo of NOW. Its obvious just by the way she writes and dresses herself that she is VERY attention seeking. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I'm sad you started this thread too...sad for you.

She's not trying anything; That is how she probably talks. All little girls are attention-seeking to some extent, and so are most adults. Get over it.

yes she is TRYING.....what I compare it to is how some gay men act there normal self around family and put them out at a gay club around a bunch other gay people and the show show begins. Saying the word "FIERCE" a hundred times and snapping all over the place and just playing up the queeny attitude. Its an ACT.....they are trying too hard to be seen in a certain way to their audience. Its the same thing.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

yes she is TRYING.....what I compare it to is how some gay men act there normal self around family and put them out at a gay club around a bunch other gay people and the show show begins. Saying the word "FIERCE" a hundred times and snapping all over the place and just playing up the queeny attitude. Its an ACT.....they are trying too hard to be seen in a certain way to their audience. Its the same thing.

ghettobaby4.jpg

Well some of those homos are ACTING in front of their families. They're being themselves amongst other queens.

Now back to Lourdes. Instead of TRYING to sound eloquent and mature on her blog & come across as something she probably is not, she posts how she wants to. She's a New York girl with a rich mommy & lots of clothes: The 'LOL's' and 'OMAGAWD's' are genuine. :horn:

an interesting opinion I found about this:

"Of course she’s annoying. She’s 13. That’s what they do. They annoy you. In that way, Lola then is pretty typical. Or seems pretty typical. Because of course Madonna would have had to approve this. And Madonna never approves anything without strategy. And that’s the Madonna mindf-ck of it all. Did she approve it because she wants us to think Lola’s typical? Or did she approve it because Lola is typical and she wants us to know? Is there a difference? "

I'm quietly hoping Lola didn't write it herself... and unless we don't hear her daughter talk for more than one sentence within the next 6 months we'll probably never know. She seemed so smart for her age in her mommy's doc and when she read that children's book..

MEGAMANSONFLOP. :megamanson:

"becuz it was just a hot mess." - Lourdes

Whether the "LOLZ" and "HOLLLAAAS" are genuine or not, "Material Girls" is geared for tween/teen girls. Much like Mommy has always done, she is playing up to the demo her product is geared toward. If that's truly how she talks then even better....she doesn't even have to try to sound that way.

The Dakota Fanning reference in this thread is pretty ridiculous. She wants to be seen as a serious actress, of course she's going to be as proper as she can be....and it's worked for her. I love her and think she's talented, but personally I've always found her to be a bit TOO mature in interviews, especially when she was younger. She's was so mature at like 10 years old at times it came across as fake.

Didn't Lola still have those caterpillers on her face barely a year ago?? lol She's a little girl still! Let her be!

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if Madonna herself wrote it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this entry from last week was posted already somewhere but I'll stick it in here too

July 27th, 2010

Lola’s Summer Adventures

Hey again, thanks to everyone who shared and liked on Facebook which is cool because I’m trying to get as many views as possible ☺ MERCIZZ FOR THAT. hehe

Ok so as you all know Material Girl is OFFICIALLY coming out in like a week. Mehmehmehmehmeh. Awesome or what?!!! YESSS

Ok may I just say, not to brag or anything, but its pretty awesome and I do like the clothes a lot.

I’m not the designer of the line but my mom and I inspired it and do the styling and the putting together, staying on trend, yadayadayaaaahh

No but for rizzle, it’s a great line and if you guys like it that that is FABNOSITY. It’s cool because it’s not only rock chick, there are also some boho items, skater, and some great 80’s pieces as well. So please check the pieces out online or in stores and I really hope you all like it.

I went to the Jay-Z concert recently and that guy is amazingly awesome live, he’s a great performer. I was with like everyone from my house and we had a really good time. My mom was dancing the entire time which is LOL now that I think about it, but in the moment I was just like, ”mom…..no…please no”. I hardly knew any of the words to the songs so I must have looked really stooopid because you know when you know like 2 words to a song and the rest your just mumbling because you don’t actually know any of the rest of the words and you look like a TOTAL dumbass. That’s what I looked like for the entire concert EXCEPT for the last song, which was

and which I know by heart.

I met Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall, who are maybe THE coolest couple I have met; they both have such great style as well. Kelly was wearing a stripy maxi dress with a jean jacket and a light pink blazer over it. It was great to meet her and a lot of my inspiration comes from her. It sucks majorly that her and her bf broke up ☹

THIS WEEK I went to the movies and saw Get him to the Greek with Russell Brand and Jonah Hill. That movie….was actually hilarious. P-Diddy is sooooo funny. YEEEESSS

Anyhooo while I was at the movies the Calvin Klein X underwear add with Kellan Lutz came on. No comment…except for that boy is Gorgeous and now I’m going to shut the hell up.

I saw this guy on the street the other day and he was so cool and he was so beautiful too, he was dressed like the lead singer from Guns’n’Roses. Whatsa bobbie I forgot his name. I took a pic of him☺Speaking of boys, um my brother went to Camden market to go buy shoes or something and came back with a GAS MASK and handcuffs. DON’T ASK.

So I went to this festival recently with some friends and it was called the Dare2 festival or something. It was really fun. All full of hippies and we stayed up really late and had like 14 crepes each and slept in small, highly flammable tents. It was good and all but don’t even get me started on those outhouses.

There was NO TOILET PAPER in any of them, I’m not even kidding. Some of us had to go around asking people for toilet paper….LOVELY.

Even if the toilet paper thing was a hot mess and none of us showered in like 48 hours , I’m still going back next year.

It was lovely blogging to you all, please keep reading and don’t forget to bring your own toilet paper to festivals. mehmehmehmeh

XO LOLA

Guest jamesshot

Ugh. I hate to say it but she sounds annoying. I have a hard time imagining Madonna approving of her writing like that. The Madonna I know ( or think I know) would slap the "like redonculous-ness" right out of her. :)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Don't know if this entry from last week was posted already somewhere but I'll stick it in here too

July 27th, 2010

Lola’s Summer Adventures

Hey again, thanks to everyone who shared and liked on Facebook which is cool because I’m trying to get as many views as possible ☺ MERCIZZ FOR THAT. hehe

Ok so as you all know Material Girl is OFFICIALLY coming out in like a week. Mehmehmehmehmeh. Awesome or what?!!! YESSS

Ok may I just say, not to brag or anything, but its pretty awesome and I do like the clothes a lot.

I’m not the designer of the line but my mom and I inspired it and do the styling and the putting together, staying on trend, yadayadayaaaahh

No but for rizzle, it’s a great line and if you guys like it that that is FABNOSITY. It’s cool because it’s not only rock chick, there are also some boho items, skater, and some great 80’s pieces as well. So please check the pieces out online or in stores and I really hope you all like it.

I went to the Jay-Z concert recently and that guy is amazingly awesome live, he’s a great performer. I was with like everyone from my house and we had a really good time. My mom was dancing the entire time which is LOL now that I think about it, but in the moment I was just like, ”mom…..no…please no”. I hardly knew any of the words to the songs so I must have looked really stooopid because you know when you know like 2 words to a song and the rest your just mumbling because you don’t actually know any of the rest of the words and you look like a TOTAL dumbass. That’s what I looked like for the entire concert EXCEPT for the last song, which was

and which I know by heart.

I met Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall, who are maybe THE coolest couple I have met; they both have such great style as well. Kelly was wearing a stripy maxi dress with a jean jacket and a light pink blazer over it. It was great to meet her and a lot of my inspiration comes from her. It sucks majorly that her and her bf broke up ☹

THIS WEEK I went to the movies and saw Get him to the Greek with Russell Brand and Jonah Hill. That movie….was actually hilarious. P-Diddy is sooooo funny. YEEEESSS

Anyhooo while I was at the movies the Calvin Klein X underwear add with Kellan Lutz came on. No comment…except for that boy is Gorgeous and now I’m going to shut the hell up.

I saw this guy on the street the other day and he was so cool and he was so beautiful too, he was dressed like the lead singer from Guns’n’Roses. Whatsa bobbie I forgot his name. I took a pic of him☺Speaking of boys, um my brother went to Camden market to go buy shoes or something and came back with a GAS MASK and handcuffs. DON’T ASK.

So I went to this festival recently with some friends and it was called the Dare2 festival or something. It was really fun. All full of hippies and we stayed up really late and had like 14 crepes each and slept in small, highly flammable tents. It was good and all but don’t even get me started on those outhouses.

There was NO TOILET PAPER in any of them, I’m not even kidding. Some of us had to go around asking people for toilet paper….LOVELY.

Even if the toilet paper thing was a hot mess and none of us showered in like 48 hours , I’m still going back next year.

It was lovely blogging to you all, please keep reading and don’t forget to bring your own toilet paper to festivals. mehmehmehmeh

XO LOLA

Sorry but she is Madonna's daughter....why isn't she talking like a 35 year old scholar????

Awful child.

Guest AntiVirgin

so madge danced to an entire jayz concert, she liked kelly Osbourne and buys gas masks and handcuffs with rocco !

fun cute read actually..

Wow, you're a cunt.