Madonna Plays Housewife in Dolce & Gabbana Ads

TOUR2008

She is gorgeous :wow:

She looks like a distant glamorous aunt that visit her poor relatives once in a lifetime :queenbitch:

:queenbitch:

David Dimbleby says Madonna is a faithless unrepentant whore and Ms diminutive aussie Karbathaaaal is a Saint

of the letter days of Church of Tanya Stratcher or the old Iron post war2 whore Iron Sea lady

and David Icke said in his book (you can find them on the internet mostly) that Lady Diana was murdered by dear seet hubby Filippo together

with dear Queen Mother of all merciless courtisans and of course Lizzy Coburgo Gotha

I think it's safe to say that by now Meryl and Miss Merkel together COndooliza Rize can all get a room together

at the palace of perdition the Carlton-Hilton dinasty thank u very much

now are u happy or if you want I can continue dear

Just tell me how much you want to cry and I will deliver it to you steadfastly

in my next *couch couch* I meant *cough cough* DAVID ICKE :asian: archive thread

:doh:

:boxing:

David Icke? That says it all....

Beautiful vintage looking pics but girl got to change the hairdo.

Something like this...

donnareed1.jpg

David Dimbleby says Madonna is a faithless unrepentant whore and Ms diminutive aussie Karbathaaaal is a Saint

of the letter days of Church of Tanya Stratcher or the old Iron post war2 whore Iron Sea lady

and David Icke said in his book (you can find them on the internet mostly) that Lady Diana was murdered by dear seet hubby Filippo together

with dear Queen Mother of all merciless courtisans and of course Lizzy Coburgo Gotha

I think it's safe to say that by now Meryl and Miss Merkel together COndooliza Rize can all get a room together

at the palace of perdition the Carlton-Hilton dinasty thank u very much

now are u happy or if you want I can continue dear

Just tell me how much you want to cry and I will deliver it to you steadfastly

in my next *couch couch* I meant *cough cough* DAVID ICKE :asian: archive thread

:doh:

:boxing:

I demand that XXL is a moderator. :clap: This posts are fantastic.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
36224_1224913641857_1799510436_462647_8024855_n.jpg

She clearly looks younger than that baby.

Nice shoot, she looks good as usual, but this whole black and white photoshoot every 2 months thing is getting a bit boring.

She clearly looks younger than that baby.

Nice shoot, she looks good as usual, but this whole black and white photoshoot every 2 months thing is getting a bit boring.

I think that baby looks like an alien. Lourdes was much cuter than this butterball.

I agree about the black and white thing too. Don't get me wrong, I love when she looks this good, but this campaign is too much like last fall's D&G outing. A lil' anxious for something different.

I think that baby looks like an alien. Lourdes was much cuter than this butterball.

I agree about the black and white thing too. Don't get me wrong, I love when she looks this good, but this campaign is too much like last fall's D&G outing. A lil' anxious for something different.

Well first is was Versace, then ads for H&M then her own line for H&M then two campaigns for Louis Vuitton, then two campains for Dolce & Gabbana and a sunglasses line and now the Material Girl line. She's done more clothes in 5 years than she did in her entire career prior to that. In fact if I'm not mistaken prior to this whoring using of her brand, she only did Versace in 95 right? It's all a little get on with it LOVE.

It's all a little get on with it LOVE.

if you don't like what she does then go somewhere else.

Touchy about Madonna's FASHION CAMPAIGNS now too

:ohgoodgrief:

not at all. i think theyre great! i get the impression youre the one with the problem; you seem to complain and make snide remarks about most of what she does now. had it been 2 other blondes who did this you'd be shootin cocksnot all over the place about how wonderful they were. :)

not at all. i think theyre great! i get the impression youre the one with the problem; you seem to complain and make snide remarks about most of what she does now. had it been 2 other blondes who did this you'd be shootin cocksnot all over the place about how wonderful they were. :)

Like WHAT do I have a problem with EXACTLY? Please enlighten me. And I'm equally if not more critical about all the artists I like.

But honestly, dont you have better things to do than to police OPINIONS on a MESSAGE BOARD and to get your panties in a bunch over people actually LIKING MORE THAN ONE PERSON? OMG WHAT A BETRAYAL

Like WHAT do I have a problem with EXACTLY? Please enlighten me. And I'm equally if not more critical about all the artists I like.

But honestly, dont you have better things to do than to police OPINIONS on a MESSAGE BOARD and to get your panties in a bunch over people actually LIKING MORE THAN ONE PERSON? OMG WHAT A BETRAYAL

you seem to have a problem with everything that Madonna does nowadays; her boyfriend, her music, her videos, her photoshoots etc.the list goes on and on. atleast thats what your posts indicate to me. maybe it's just me but since youre on a madonna board claiming to be a big fan i would just expect you to have some respect for her. anyway, now...on to this quote; "I'm equally if not more critical about all the artists I like." talk about a "heavy flow of bullshit." when are you critical of britney or gaga? NEVER! youre too busy defending them to say anything negative about them. next up....you really need to get off of this kick that i get upset that people like more than just madonna. thats just insane. then again, consider the source. in any case i dont care if you like shadow or britney 1000000000000000000x more than madonna. so what if you do. im certainly not losing sleep over it. there's room enough for all of them.

may i ask you a question? do you go to britney sites or swf sites and make nasty remarks about them and praise madonna? i doubt it but i'm curious to know what your answer is.

have a great day. xoxo :inlove:

you know what gsm we'll always be going back and forth about this for all eternity. so, in the interest of not ruining this thread why dont we call it quits. you have your beliefs and opinions and i have mine. lets just leave it at that. see ya in swf's thread. and seriously, i hope youre having a great day. xoxo

i hope she never does.

I agree.

She still has years of growing up to do, and needs to forge her own identity separate from Madonna....although I'm sure she's been bugging the hell out of Madonna to be in some of these ads.

Rocco was tailor made for this one tho. :lol: