Madonna Plays Housewife in Dolce & Gabbana Ads

TOUR2008

Well you didn't outright say that it was cheapening it. I don't see how making a shit loads of money from high profile and creative deals is cheapening anyway? I mean, Britneys shitty perfume or Gagas product placement? Now that's cheap.

Me: She's done too many endorsements

You: No she's always done fashion

Me: I said ENDORSEMENTS

You: You just said cheap. HIHI

Its obvious you're so desperate to appear to be 'right' and in the 'know' that youre gonna keep flapping your gums about any random thing until everyone arguing with you gives up so there you go. I GIVE UP. YOU WIN. I'm stopping right here. FOR REAL THIS TIME

My favorite photo. It's almost a, "what if Madonna did not become a superstar? What if she was Louise living in NY?" Her eyes almost suggest a regret. :/

Then she would be like this:

fat_madonna.jpg

nah.... the look in her eyes if from the pimento sandwiches that someone ordered for her lunch.

everyone knows pimento is revolting.

This pic must an outtake ... no???? would she allow a picture released with all those wrinkle folds on her neck ?????

My favorite photo. It's almost a, "what if Madonna did not become a superstar? What if she was Louise living in NY?" Her eyes almost suggest a regret. :/

grazia_080710_page1.jpg

grazia_080710_page4news.jpg

Bitch is ripping off my family album. :chuckle:

My papa on the right.

7-1.jpg

My papa 3rd from left, my uncles & aunties & grandparents when 1st arriving in Belgium..

19.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

back 'home' in the old village..

satriano2.jpg

I LOVE old pictures. I can spend hours looking at every expression and wondering "it was their time, they were young and full of dreams". Thats why i love epoque books and films too.

Guest Pud Whacker

Bitch is ripping off my family album. :chuckle:

My papa on the right.

7-1.jpg

My papa 3rd from left, my uncles & aunties & grandparents when 1st arriving in Belgium..

19.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

back 'home' in the old village..

satriano2.jpg

beautiful. xo

I think when Kurt dies, his Tombstone will say something about his love for Hard Candy :lol:

:lol:

and it's not even my favorite album by her! It's just that since that album her fans seem to have a problem with EVERYTHING...so I often use it as a reference point! ;)

She has sad eyes :(

I was thinking maybe the character she is playing in this set is a widow? Because she's dancing with her son, her son is helping carry the groceries and she's clutching his arm on the sidewalk, etc. I mean, in this set and the last one, she's very much a wife/mother role, but we don't see the husband/father portrayed. I sensed a 'sadness' in some shots, too. But then, D&G said during the last campaign making-of that she cried (actual tears!) as she read the letter in the one photo, so I think she is bringing some sort of sorrowful emotions to the character. (There's also some joy and playfulness in both sets, but I think I tend to agree -- her eyes do have a sadness in some of the photos.)

Guest Pud Whacker

Hard Candy was a great album.... Who cares what the fans like, there stuck in the 80ty's....

theoretically, i think the ones that have major disdain for it came around in the 90's. the 80's references on Hard Candy are in hardcore abundance. from very early madonna to prince to lesser known one off'rs that were the driving force from 80-84.

we now see the 80's revival everywhere.

That may be, but to me, she doesn't look like a member of this family - which I THOUGHT was the idea. To me, she looks like a Hollywood star slumming with a lower class Italian family in NoLita circa 1950. Maybe that is the idea? If so, bullseye.

Madonna herself said she feels more Italian when she's brunette and I think it would have made this photoshooot. So I agree with you ^_^

Me: She's done too many endorsements

You: No she's always done fashion

Me: I said ENDORSEMENTS

You: You just said cheap. HIHI

Its obvious you're so desperate to appear to be 'right' and in the 'know' that youre gonna keep flapping your gums about any random thing until everyone arguing with you gives up so there you go. I GIVE UP. YOU WIN. I'm stopping right here. FOR REAL THIS TIME

You are a bit insane. :rotfl: P.S she has done very few none fashion endorsements (especially in the west).