Madonna Plays Housewife in Dolce & Gabbana Ads

TOUR2008

There are blonde italians.

Did I say there were none? I'm just saying it looks out of character for the narrative she is being cast in. She still looks good.

Did I say there were none? I'm just saying it looks out of character for the narrative she is being cast in. She still looks good.

How is it out of character tho? D&G came up with the concept and character, and if they felt she needed dark hair, they would have slapped a wig on her head.

And one only needs to actually watch Italian cinema from the 50's and 60's to see tons of blonde actresses.

How is it out of character tho? D&G came up with the concept and character, and if they felt she needed dark hair, they would have slapped a wig on her head.

And one only needs to actually watch Italian cinema from the 50's and 60's to see tons of blonde actresses.

That may be, but to me, she doesn't look like a member of this family - which I THOUGHT was the idea. To me, she looks like a Hollywood star slumming with a lower class Italian family in NoLita circa 1950. Maybe that is the idea? If so, bullseye.

That may be, but to me, she doesn't look like a member of this family - which I THOUGHT was the idea. To me, she looks like a Hollywood star slumming with a lower class Italian family in NoLita circa 1950. Maybe that is the idea? If so, bullseye.

It's a high fashion ad, not a documentary with David, Lola, Rocco, and Mercy.....who all look like they're from the same family. :fag:

It's a high fashion ad, not a documentary with David, Lola, Rocco, and Mercy.....who all look like they're from the same family. :fag:

I don't even know what this sentence means. The only point I was making was that when I think of a 1950's Italian family storyline, I think brunette. Maybe that is just me longing for a brunette Madonna? I dunno. I realize it's a fashion ad and it's D&G's call. It just doesn't feel authentic to me. Just my opinion...the rest of you can continue cumming on yourself. I didn't mean to interrupt your jack off session.

:)

I don't even know what this sentence means. The only point I was making was that when I think of a 1950's Italian family storyline, I think brunette. Maybe that is just me longing for a brunette Madonna? I dunno. I realize it's a fashion ad and it's D&G's call. It just doesn't feel authentic to me. Just my opinion...the rest of you can continue cumming on yourself. I didn't mean to interrupt your jack off session.

:)

Seems pretty clear and straight forward to me.

Yep....so I guess all the blonde italian housewives should go brunette to be "authentic". :lol:

Yep....so I guess all the blonde italian housewives should go brunette to be "authentic". :lol:

Yep. And right after they do that, Madonna should cast Angela Bassett as Queen Mary in W.E. :crazy: