Body of Evidence

IsaacHarris

What is the films climax? When Madonna is found NOTEH GUILTY? When the BIG TWIST REVELATION happens? Or when she is shot and goes into the water with her hard nipples protruding from her wet top?

:rotfl: I swear to God, this is the best movie ever!!!

Rebecca/M "the woman hate me- they think Im a whore, and the men see a cold heartless bitch they can payback for every chick thats ever blown them off in a bar" lmao!!! :lmao:

Body of Evidence :wow:

My fav scene is when she storms off the court building with Willelm Defoe and all the paparazzi are chasing her....in vain

I love the promotion she did in Italy for the film :inlove:

They sure gave her a warm reception (I mean the audience)

"I have never seen paparazzi in a TV show" :lol:

But this my fav part of the interview :)

A very telling sequence

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XEB3rZrzb8Y

The best part of this interview is the ending. Love the way she's walking out looking like THE QUEEN that she is, while Erotica is playing, and she's surrounded by all that security and everyone's following her out. LOVE IT.

thing is, above everything else,this was supposed to be a DRAMA- but it ends up unintentionally becoming a COMEDY to the highest degree. Almost every line was more hilarious and campy than the next. Between the lines and the shit acting (well, except for Julianne Moore, who even many critics said provided the best acting in the movie) LOL.

I've finally seen this masterpiece of cinema! (it randomly came on HBO at 2:00 AM)

I expected a piece of shit, but despite what the reviews said, I actually enjoyed it. William Dafoe & Madonna had good chemistry and her acting was NOT HALF BAD. Sure enough, she blinked every 2 seconds and delivered her lines like a 2 year old would, but thats typical of her. :lol:

The plot was interesting enough. Young whore dates rich old man, fucks him to death, and inherits his $$$. Predictable at times, but still entertaining for the most part. The supporting cast was DECENT. Especially the Black Lady Judge. Total bitch! She was HILARIOUS!!!! :rotfl:

Back to Madonna; She was sexy as hell; her mannerisms, her facial expressions, HER BODY, everything... the sex scenes were pretty hot!

& her character, Rebbeca Carlson, was such a whore: "Don't look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked Andrew, I fucked Frank. That's what I do; I fuck!" :rotfl:

Her 'look' in the film was great too. Very reminiscent of the Bad Girl video.

anim_boe.gif

Despite the unintentional comedy and slow-pace, I enjoyed the movie for what it was. And seriously, MADONNA IS SEX PERSONIFIED. :drama:

:thumbsup: word for word

:tigger:

Best line in a film EVER:

Have you ever seen animals make love Frank? It's INTENSE.

..as she bites seductively on a juicy strawberry.

No the best line is, " what you doing here anyway, ambulance chasing..."

Didn't she have to cut down on weight exercises to get a more womanly body? Read that in Smash Hits in 93.

She looks hard as hell in the buff so I doubt she did.

What is the films climax? When Madonna is found NOTEH GUILTY? When the BIG TWIST REVELATION happens? Or when she is shot and goes into the water with her hard nipples protruding from her wet top?

She dies.

Her 'look' in the film was great too. Very reminiscent of the Bad Girl video.

anim_boe.gif

she looked good? well, better than in the Deeper and Depper video, but it´s the first time that I started to see a non-perfect madonna...anyway, she still looked great in some scenes

Great movie :thumbsup: she was a hot fuck in it and her ass looked delicious. and we can't forget those juicy tits :fag:

I

Love

This

I still secretly hope that the (fake) rumours of a scene of her masturbating using a newspaper will eventually surface.

It gets easier, DOESN'T IT FRANK???? *dramatic music*

Don't look so HURT, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked HIM. That's what I DO - I FUCK!!!!! And it made me eight million dollars... *triumphant look*"

I couldn't compete...... he was in bed with another MAN... *constipated look*"

The best part of this interview is the ending. Love the way she's walking out looking like THE QUEEN that she is, while Erotica is playing, and she's surrounded by all that security and everyone's following her out. LOVE IT.

I am glad you liked it as much as I do :vogue:

give me a real star every day thank you

• 3 months later...

This Movie was embarrasing to watch and still is. At the time during the movie I couldn't understand why some people see her as beautiful and sexy, while the movie shows otherwise. I remmeber how much I like the Erotica Album, and how proud I felt at her expressing herself in the SEX Book, but then the movie it was just too much, that's why I call trying too hard.

Thank God we had The Girlie Show right away, that one save my faith on her.