Body of Evidence

IsaacHarris

I've finally seen this masterpiece of cinema! (it randomly came on HBO at 2:00 AM)

I expected a piece of shit, but despite what the reviews said, I actually enjoyed it. William Dafoe & Madonna had good chemistry and her acting was NOT HALF BAD. Sure enough, she blinked every 2 seconds and delivered her lines like a 2 year old would, but thats typical of her. :lol:

The plot was interesting enough. Young whore dates rich old man, fucks him to death, and inherits his $$$. Predictable at times, but still entertaining for the most part. The supporting cast was DECENT. Especially the Black Lady Judge. Total bitch! She was HILARIOUS!!!! :rotfl:

Back to Madonna; She was sexy as hell; her mannerisms, her facial expressions, HER BODY, everything... the sex scenes were pretty hot!

& her character, Rebbeca Carlson, was such a whore: "Don't look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked Andrew, I fucked Frank. That's what I do; I fuck!" :rotfl:

Her 'look' in the film was great too. Very reminiscent of the Bad Girl video.

anim_boe.gif

Despite the unintentional comedy and slow-pace, I enjoyed the movie for what it was. And seriously, MADONNA IS SEX PERSONIFIED. :drama:

The plot was interesting enough. Young whore dates rich old man, fucks him to death, and inherits his $$$. Predictable at times, but still entertaining for the most part. The supporting cast was DECENT. Especially the Black Lady Judge. Total bitch! She was HILARIOUS!!!! :rotfl:

Except she looked old ass fuck in that movie. :fag:

Token black female judge was everythang

The director told her her haircut was "ugly". Which made her cry.

Was a case of peroxide overload back then.

I think Abel said that..forcing her 2 grow 'roots'

Blonde hair & black roots Madonna is so everythang :wow:

& fer fuck' sake will somebody post that cahiers du cinema cover story..

I've been asking 4 years... :rolleyes:

I'm voting with loomer on this, I think it was Uli that said the haircut was ugly, it was the fringe.

It's not quite Last Exit To Brooklyn is it?

I think back in the day it was reported that Madonna fought wiv Abel over HAIR.

But I don't remember a director's quote as in 'Ur hair is ugly'

I remember it being about 'roots'. :GAY:

What is it with these 'great' directors & Madonna :lmao:

I love how in that Sunday Times Magazine interview (thanks funkyditahole :kiss2: ) she said that Body Of Evidence was like Basic Instinct. Looks like she was just trying to outdo Sharon Stone after all.

With the two three punch of this, Erotica and Sex, then followed swiftly by Dangerous Game, it basically killed her acting career forever. How would anyone be able to be taken seriously as an actress after that?! If indeed that was her goal. Then she has the nerve to have a go at the pretty young it girls of Hollywood Sandra Bullock and Demi Moore saying what they do in film isn't art as if her filmography is so much better. :lmao: She really had no option but to retreat to The MOR Years so she could do Evita.

I just know 12:51 really appreciates that scene. Along with the over the top kimono ripping sound on the stairs.

I appreciate this entire movie. It's so wonderfully grotesque! I love "WISH ME LOCK?" followed by the slap and the gentle caressing of her own cheek.

"BUT THE STRAWBERRIES WERE SO SWEET." *small grin*

*pleasured/pained smile slowly develops as she gets anal sexed*

I love how in that Sunday Times Magazine interview (thanks funkyditahole :kiss2: ) she said that Body Of Evidence was like Basic Instinct. Looks like she was just trying to outdo Sharon Stone after all.

With the two three punch of this, Erotica and Sex, then followed swiftly by Dangerous Game, it basically killed her acting career forever. How would anyone be able to be taken seriously as an actress after that?! If indeed that was her goal. Then she has the nerve to have a go at the pretty young it girls of Hollywood Sandra Bullock and Demi Moore saying what they do in film isn't art as if her filmography is so much better. :lmao: She really had no option but to retreat to The MOR Years so she could do Evita.

AND she has really NO CLUE about films. She said (I guess it was the Sunday Times interview or NME 92) that A League of Their Own wasn't that great, she acted like it was a piece of garbage when, in reality, it's one of the best thing she did :lmao:

But then she said BOE was going to be her next best thing :lol: