Celebration video

ryan

Guest Evil M

Her worst video to date to one of her worst, most generic dated singles ever!

Any "serious" artist releasing this, especially someone at Madonna's league would for sure need a creative break... so I hope that's what we're getting now.

I'm pretty sure there's been worse than Celebration somewhere along the lines. My memory must have blocked it out though :o

Celebration to me was just another uneventful video. Not awful, just OK. This would be a good video for artists' fans, but I think the problem is that we have rather high standards set for Madonna

Guest Evil M

Yeah, I'm not too keen on her wearing really OBVIOUS wigs...have never been keen on her using them because she has naturally great Italian hair. If it was a fantastic wig that was subtle then it would look better. See also her feature in Will & Grace and the 2005 Versace campaign - they were atrocious wigs.

versacecampaign5ur.jpg

'Werking 9 to 5 what a way to make a livin''

MADONNA-KAREN.gif

The wigs in I'll Remember and Hollywood videos were spot on though and actually looked convincing. Thank God she doesn't do dodgy Britney weaves though or she'd be bald as a coot. :lmao:

The Will & Grace on was so funny.I guess cuz it was just a cameo it doesn't matter :lol:

And the Versace one looks like she had her head photoshopped onto someone elses body

I think a lot of people mistake a video with a simple premise 4 a bad video..

Obviously 'Celebration' was a Madonna day at the office & one on a budget at that

But the editing is fantastic..& Jonas captured the song perfectly..So yeah..Good video.

Same for 'Give It To Me'...way underrated amongst fans.

Now..JUMP that is truly an embarrasing video.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Celebration would be better without the cringy Madonna/Jesus fuckery in it. I don't like her look and dancing in the video either. It's just all kinda lame, the thrusting, the kiss ect.

As a straight up dance video for a straight up throw away dance song, it's OK, but i don't like it.

Cool @ the YouTube hits though.

I like Celebration - the original one. Its so positive, I love it. I like its dated sound.

The video though is horrid. She should just invest some time and money into her videos. How did she come from Frozen, Vogue, Express Yourself to this, I can still get it.

And I'll remember the wig hair that you gave me...

I LOVE the I'll remember hair. Plus, why are people moaning about wigs that are SUPPOSED to look a certain way? (W+G)

I like Celebration - the original one. Its so positive, I love it. I like its dated sound.

The video though is horrid. She should just invest some time and money into her videos. How did she come from Frozen, Vogue, Express Yourself to this, I can still get it.

It seems like she feels video is not the best way to push peoples buttons anymore...who knows? Maybe we'll see...