Celebration video

ryan

Some might say it means nothing, others will say it means something. But the Celebration video has reached 10 million views on youtube.

I never understood the strong dislike for this video. I was amazed when the video was released on itunes. It was very well edited, and Madonna looks fucking fantastic, i love that dress. And the whole quick editing effect paid off for the video. What i love even more about the video is that they used the benasi remix. My only complaint is that the video is too short.

Anyways, enough from me. Let's discuss the vid, shall we?

It's a cute video I like it.

I remember being SO pissed when finding out the Benny mix was being used for the video though :lmao:

The original>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a shit video for an average song and she looks horrible. Let's not fool ourselves here. I'm sure five years from now she'll happily agree with my assessment.

Cut to Madonna interview promoting 2015 album and being shown a still from "Celebration" video -

Fake Brasilian accent "Oh my God.. what was I thinking?!"

It's a shit video for an average song and she looks horrible.

I thought she looked good until she took off the glasses and revealed that extra puffy freshly pumped full of chicken fat mug.

Crap video. But the fan version makes this one look like a masterpiece in comparison.

I like it better than the "Give It 2 Me" video. It's ok. At least we got something for her GH launch.

10 million hits and still a disappointing performance for the single? Must have been mostly hits from Europe.

I really love this mix of the song, I think it's hot. The original mix can go to hell. This is what Celebration was all about, to me!

The video was what it was. I remember at the time people were flipping their lid about it. I pretty much knew what to expect when we got the fan reports about what was shot. I enjoyed it.

I like it better than the "Give It 2 Me" video. It's ok. At least we got something for her GH launch.

10 million hits and still a disappointing performance for the single? Must have been mostly hits from Europe.

chart?cht=t&chs=350x175&chco=f5f5f5,edf0d4,c9dba3,a6c27d,6c9642,365e24,13390a&chls=1,4,0&chxt=x&chxl=0:|world&chf=bg,s,EAF7FE&chd=s:9cAOFEvDCBgSBpAGTADDYOFmIQBuEDDhMBKVBuBADCABXBHpBoBBFOCBMBFQOsCRBABBAClAECBWDCBBGgQABBBoAACbUBAIEDLCAXCBDCAGABCBAHBEHCCMPBIKBEBNOBCFABCtBAAn1FKBFQBCCCCAACABEMRBCABDBExBEiDBRCcABCDRCvCACAXCAOWIACBGHDLCAVAAeEA9NEHAMWBQTsA&chld=HUILVUMASMAWCZKEVCZWBGUAKGFIMMADSIASANBYPHMKPKBEDZMDMLESKZJEMOCOGTSYPAJPKNGRNPSZMGBWBILAATTCNIPTLCROSRBSAZPYMQGLAUDJISLVPRSKCVPEKHZMVIIRKMLKCHTLDEPMAFVESNGIGASCTTHREECFFJHTGDRSERGNLIUSCRDMSHZANCJMGEAXYTCYFOYEBHGFTGINMWPSPFCDSODOGUQAMCBMCUMYMERWMUTWAGKRGHTHSGIQETAMTOTZCIFRNAVACKCLBRSAHKGQNZRUGYCMBDUGGGLRGMLYAITJVNSVNOMVBZNEBFMZCNREARMPLBCAJOVGBAOMTRSTLSBNEGIEKYMXIMTNNGBTLTGPTDALNLAEPGMRGWMNBOAOHNSDCGSEUZTMGBKWBJITLUBBIDFKECDKSLMTUYPLWS

did that image load? its from youtube. it shows where the video is most popular in.

And don't forget, MTV gave a good review of the video, they even showed it to people out walking around NYC and them too reacted positively.

It even aired on MTV.

chart?cht=t&chs=350x175&chco=f5f5f5,edf0d4,c9dba3,a6c27d,6c9642,365e24,13390a&chls=1,4,0&chxt=x&chxl=0:|world&chf=bg,s,EAF7FE&chd=s:9cAOFEvDCBgSBpAGTADDYOFmIQBuEDDhMBKVBuBADCABXBHpBoBBFOCBMBFQOsCRBABBAClAECBWDCBBGgQABBBoAACbUBAIEDLCAXCBDCAGABCBAHBEHCCMPBIKBEBNOBCFABCtBAAn1FKBFQBCCCCAACABEMRBCABDBExBEiDBRCcABCDRCvCACAXCAOWIACBGHDLCAVAAeEA9NEHAMWBQTsA&chld=HUILVUMASMAWCZKEVCZWBGUAKGFIMMADSIASANBYPHMKPKBEDZMDMLESKZJEMOCOGTSYPAJPKNGRNPSZMGBWBILAATTCNIPTLCROSRBSAZPYMQGLAUDJISLVPRSKCVPEKHZMVIIRKMLKCHTLDEPMAFVESNGIGASCTTHREECFFJHTGDRSERGNLIUSCRDMSHZANCJMGEAXYTCYFOYEBHGFTGINMWPSPFCDSODOGUQAMCBMCUMYMERWMUTWAGKRGHTHSGIQETAMTOTZCIFRNAVACKCLBRSAHKGQNZRUGYCMBDUGGGLRGMLYAITJVNSVNOMVBZNEBFMZCNREARMPLBCAJOVGBAOMTRSTLSBNEGIEKYMXIMTNNGBTLTGPTDALNLAEPGMRGWMNBOAOHNSDCGSEUZTMGBKWBJITLUBBIDFKECDKSLMTUYPLWS

did that image load? its from youtube. it shows where the video is most popular in.

Cool! Thank you. :)

Looks like touring Latin America has really brought her some new fans!

It's a shit video for an average song and she looks horrible. Let's not fool ourselves here. I'm sure five years from now she'll happily agree with my assessment.

RIGHT! It's a way too cheap for me. There is no creativity, no proper concept, no special moment, no higlight - just lame dancing with a glitter dress and sunglasses. Pure crap. :thumbsdown:

Madonna looks like she just was told to move to the music because they didn't know what to do with her. Really haphazard!

Cut to Madonna interview promoting 2015 album and being shown a still from "Celebration" video -

Fake Brasilian accent "Oh my God.. what was I thinking?!"

:lmao:

I thought she looked good until she took off the glasses and revealed that extra puffy freshly pumped full of chicken fat mug.

Crap video. But the fan version makes this one look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Oh please, the fan version is one of the worst thing EVER.

The video is..there. I like the editing. The remix is also nice.

I LOVE Celebration! :inlove:

The backup dancers were hot, Madonna gyrated as if she was in heat, and Lourdes' cameo was nice.

It's a simple, fun video for an equally simple song. Oh yeah, Jesus Luz was in it, so I was sold instantly. :drool:

I like it better than the "Give It 2 Me" video.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I like it better than the 4 mins and Give it to me vid.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She looked HOT and worked that ass during that version of the song, I LOVE the video. It was what she does best, dancing like crazy without a proper choreography and only Jonas Ackerlund can capture that.

:clap: this is true.

Absolutely hate the wig...and the scene with Jesus is cringeworthy. Needed more costume changes.