Her LEAST exciting tour

is RIT. :boxing:

DWT may be a bit too dark and gloomy but it has the 'cool' factor and very artistic, her best tour off the last decade

CT is a perfect blend of 'fun' and 'art'

S&ST is the most 80s-esque out of her recent tours, very energetic and carefree

RIT, nadah :boxing:

S&S round 1

this can considered the least exciting , yes :D S&S 2.0 is the DEFINITIVE version. :inlove:

People also may have contrasting ideas of what makes something "exciting." DWT was dark, but I was beyond excited to see it- as I was while watching it. I was excited seeing and watching re-Invention, just to hear several golden oldies that hadn't been performed in some time.

I imagine that for people seeing The Virgin Tour live- at the height of Madonna Mania- that was very "exciting."

Guest dicktracy

RIT kicked off amazingly and then lost steam. It was bland but in the end it was enjoyable. DWT was the only letdown in my opinion. Yeah, it was "artistic" but from Human Nature to Holiday I almost fell asleep. And don't even get me started with the "Funny Song", if that's artistry then feed me bubblegum pop anytime.

The intro of RIT and Into the Groove were really beautiful in RIT though.. that alone made me really like this tour... oh and it was the first time I saw her live in Paris, Bercy. A moment I'll never forget. ;) To me it means a lot because of that.. which is understandable I think ;)

In an artistic way, my favs: Confessions & DWT

Fun and often exciting (with just a few cringe moments) BAT & SSII

can't really say what her least exciting tour is to be honest though, i've never seen the virgin tour (aside from a few songs), who's that girl tour (aside from one song) and the girlie show (not seen anything of that show yet... yes... its true) <-well except for hanky panky..

Most favorite - Drowned World, The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition and Confessions.

The atmosphere was electric at Confessions.. it was such a feel good show for me with feel good songs, and the energy was amazing coming from the crowd. I loved the big build up to the opening of the show too. Awesome! It was up and fun one moment, introspective the next and then it was edgy.. I liked that aspect to it.

In S&S perhaps it was the music or some of the arrangement for some of the songs that didn't grab me, but vocally and musically there were some amazing moments as well.

sticky and sweet a lot of recycled stuff.......i want to see everthing done NEW

Where did she recycle stuff?

Drowned World, not that it's not enjoyable, but it's not as fun as attending an up tempo show like Confessions or S&S.

RIT

dont wanna vent, but papa dont preach got really good, till ended too short

theres was still more to perform!

Where did she recycle stuff?

Drowned World, not that it's not enjoyable, but it's not as fun as attending an up tempo show like Confessions or S&S.

well first off she has been recycling the same format since drowned world. Splitting the show into these segements. It just seems too the same to me now. She also has her couple guitar songs she always does. When she did her gig at roseland that was mostly all recycled into the tour. La isla bonita was taken from the live earth version.

also she's not me was very let it will be at the end

Edited by shale101