M.I.A.: "I will fight the fight for Madonna" (NYT Article)

Nixed

I have said many times that I dont even think Gaga is the foul beast people make her out to be at all,

article-0-095DA746000005DC-578_468x663.jpg

No comparison. Madge may have Cheeks for Miles, but She is Prettier ON HER WORST/MOST VEINY DAY. :dazed:

I am not arguing with that. Just showing that shit pics happen to the best of us.

Ya think M.I.A. is only defending Madge since Gaga is the IT girl, or is she ACTUALLY A Fan of Madonna? :think:

I am not arguing with that. Just showing that shit pics happen to the best of us.

True, True.

^ right, again those Gaga loons Cubb and Foreskin taking over a Madonna thread

ps. Gaga is still ugly

Gaga wasnt even first brought up in this thread by myself or Cubb. As far as I can tell we dont bring her up in random ass threads like just about every person that hates her with a passion does on here.

Or creates a countless amount of threads IN the Madonna section with the word "Gaga" in the title....

^ right, again those Gaga loons Cubb and Foreskin taking over a Madonna thread

ps. Gaga is still ugly

And yet you, poor innocent victim, really have no role in this CRINGEWORTHY little forum battle, right?

WRONG. And for being so antagonizing, you get a week's suspension. No one likes a busybody.

Gaga is young, she's making the right songs that radio will play, if Madonna took Gaga's songs and did them herself, Radio still would not play Madonna because they claim she doesn't fit there demographic anymore because they suffer from ageism.... I think Madonna should forget about American Radio and do what she feels like doing at this point, I would love for Madonna to get a huge radio hit, look at Hung Up, it was her first I believe number #1 on TRL but didn't do as well in America which is odd. but was number #1 all over abroad. Hung Up should of been number 1 all over the U.S. It Makes no sence....

Edited by Lick