THE Madonna/Lady GaGa Thread

akurren

As much as I appreciate anyone promoting love for Madonna, I really dislike this Perez character. I suppose he is the Liz Smith of this generation.

As much as I appreciate anyone promoting love for Madonna, I really dislike this Perez character. I suppose he is the Liz Smith of this generation.

That's a major slap to Liz, and this generation.

He really looks like John Norris since he lost the weight.

Glad people listened to my idea of no more Gaga related threads in the Madonna section also. :D:lol: Here comes more pages of nothing but bitching.

Empower me. HARD.

well in order for me to do that, i'm gonna need to shove one of my fists up your arse.

OK- there is no need to start a new topic every time there's a Madge/Gaga item. I merged two other Gaga-related topics into this one.

The only other active Stephanie-related thread is for the "Alejandro" video, which is fine, as that's an entity in and of itself. All other Gaga/Madonna gossip/"news," please put into this thread. Thanks.

Can we just have ONE thread in the Madonna section where Gaga fans and M fans can duke it out? I swear every day there is a new "OMG Gaga has copied Madonna" thread. No offense, agclef.

Can we just have ONE thread in the Madonna section where Gaga fans and M fans can duke it out? I swear every day there is a new "OMG Gaga has copied Madonna" thread. No offense, agclef.

ACTUALLY...we SHOULD have one everyday....she's copying everyday isn't she?.........i'm sorry does it offend you that real MADONNA fans can't stand seeing her life's work ...style...personality....copied on a daily basis.......it should be front and centre so all these "so-called" MADONNA fans can see how original their flavour of the month is......

however.....anything they can do MADONNA has done and will do BETTER.

ACTUALLY...we SHOULD have one everyday....she's copying everyday isn't she?.........i'm sorry does it offend you that real MADONNA fans can't stand seeing her life's work ...style...personality....copied on a daily basis.......it should be front and centre so all these "so-called" MADONNA fans can see how original their flavour of the month is......

however.....anything they can do MADONNA has done and will do BETTER.

I actually quite like Gaga, but these threads are starting to become a Max Martin song. "I've heard it all before, I've heard it all before..."

I actually quite like Gaga, but these threads are starting to become a Max Martin song. "I've heard it all before, I've heard it all before..."

yeah?!! so what!!! this is a MADONNA forum.....when that bitch stops with her....I COPY MADONNA left and right.....but don't acknowledge her as an influence ( IN FULL BLOND AMBITION DRAG!!!! as she's saying it!) maybe i would ease off.....the amount of drivel and misinformation is staggering...especially on the NY POST's comments section ...one poster saying "i think the big difference between lady gaga and MADONNA is that MADONNA has never wrote a BIG hit like Lady GAGA!!" i almost choked on my oatmeal.......this is what the youth thinks?

yeah?!! so what!!! this is a MADONNA forum.....when that bitch stops with her....I COPY MADONNA left and right.....but don't acknowledge her as an influence ( IN FULL BLOND AMBITION DRAG!!!! as she's saying it!) maybe i would ease off.....the amount of drivel and misinformation is staggering...especially on the NY POST's comments section ...one poster saying "i think the big difference between lady gaga and MADONNA is that MADONNA has never wrote a BIG hit like Lady GAGA!!" i almost choked on my oatmeal.......this is what the youth thinks?

Then go and complain there or in the Gaga thread.

You get this upset over the NY Post's online comments section? :lol:

Wow.

Hmmm well I really dont see how Britney's copied Madonna. If anything shes taken much more from Janet. Christina's been more of a Madonna/Mariah hybrid. And Lady Gaga has only recently been imitating Madonna, for the most part of her career shes been pretty original (as original as anyone in the entertainment industry can be). Of course every popstar is bound to do something similar to Madonna, but Madonna has also gotten some of her ideas from others too. People probably asked the same question about Marilyn Monroe back in the day, actually you could still ask that about her now.

If peope don't like certain thread topics, it's simple, don't come in and don't reply. I hate when people complain on thread topics and try to control the movement of a forum (which can kill it if you aren't careful).

As for this topic, I think as old and legendary as Madonna is and has come, it's hard in general for the music world not to be influenced by her at this point and in some way. I take that as a compliment. Besides, there is room for everyone and no one is ever going to take her place ("She's Not Me" rings in my head). Plus, don't you think Madonna is and has been inspired by other artists? For instance, look how she was inspired to make music with Mirwais, Justin Timberlake, Stuart Price, etc? Look how Donna Summer, David Bowie has influenced her and the list goes on. They all rip someone off when you think about it.

Non taken Nightshade, I just brought this up because this is one of the first articles I saw actually discussing it directly.

it's sad that Gaga gets all the credit, when in fact all she's doing is copying Madonna and the youth of today buys it, fucking teenagers :rotfl: