THE Madonna/Lady GaGa Thread

akurren

Guest Velvet Rope

I have just ONE thing to say--uh SHOW:

6657198.jpg?1274700625

Hideous

Edited by Velvet Rope

The preview clip from Gaga's "homoerotic military theme" video for "Alejandro" looks "Vogue"-ish, per MTV. Like Ms. Aguilera, will Gaga confirm an homage? :doofus:

you should see what a debate there is in the GaGa thread on this topic :D

Lady Gaga: “It’s not my fault I look like Madonna”

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

Lady Gaga gave an interview to talk show host Larry King, on CNN.

She is now convinced she’s beginning to morph into Madonna - because her mother looks so much like the Queen of pop.

Larry King: Many articles about you refer to Madonna comparisons, parallels… What do you make of all that? What do you think of her?

Lady Gaga: I think Madonna’s great. She’s been a wonderful friend, and very kind and supportive… Amazing. She’s such an incredible woman. I get compared to so many people and we all get compared to each other. We’re blond, brunette, black, white, straight, gay… But on another level kinda funny, because my mother actually looks very much like Madonna and the older I’ve gotten I looked more and more like my mother, so… Sometimes I just want to say: “It’s not my fault I look like her” [laughs]

Larry King: Did you have fun doing that skit with her on Saturday Night Live?

Lady Gaga: I did, she’s great. We had a blast. We were laughing. We’re both quite militant about rehearsals, so we were driving everybody crazy rehearsing over and over again. SNL wanted us to go get ready for the show and we kept going. She’s so great… of course, no bad comparison to Madonna. She’s wonderful and there can never be another, so I’ll have to think of even more ways to annoy and shock everyone, because she has done everything.

Finally Gaga revealed she was asked to open for Michael Jackson on his tour.

But when asked “Who do you look up to?” Gaga mentioned her mother, grandmother, princess Diana, David Bowie… but not Madonna !

She’s wonderful and there can never be another because she has done everything.

TRUE

so I’ll have to think of even more ways to annoy and shock everyone

:rolleyes: oh god

But when asked “Who do you look up to?” Gaga mentioned her mother, grandmother, princess Diana, David Bowie… but not Madonna !

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lady Gaga: "It's not my fault I look like Madonna"

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

If Madonna wore a prosthetic 'Clockwork Orange' style nose and got beaten up by a sack of spanners every night, then yeah, there may be some facial resemblance between her and GaGa. She wishes!

15du106.jpg

Stephanie probably downplays her Madge love when she can, as interviewers constantly ask her about it. Gaga made it known from the get-go that Madonna was one of her influences, per her album thank-you's.

And, Stephanie and Christina Aguilera seem to resemble each other more than anyone else.

Gaga Will never look like Madonna...GAGA is ugly...Madonna is beautiful.and oh yeah she doesn't look up to Madonna bcoz she knows she will never have a carer like MAdge,ever.

Your Input Is Always Valued, Sir.

241qjgy.jpg

:horn:

:rotfl:

That's my favorite part of the video :wow::wow:

and yes Christina is pretty. on her own. without comparisons. some people just don't see it :thumbsup:

Did she really say she looks like Madonna? Wow.

If so, I'm just so glad I was never a fan. Delusional does not begin to cover her, with her saying her album went diamond, her gloating about #1 singles, and now this? She really has no qualms about lying does she? I'm starting to believe she is a sociopath, and it wouldn't surprise given the company she keeps (I'm telling you guys, that's very key to someone's character). The scary thing is that people believe her.

Edited by stumble upon

i almost feel ashamed in her place when watching that.

im sure she's a sweet person etc, i mean, i get why her fans love her so much. she plays it well, putting on a strong character for the public and showing her vulnerability to her fans. maybe thats why her fans love her so much, i mean more so than people normally love their idol. (thats what ive noticed so far anyway)