THE Madonna/Lady GaGa Thread

akurren

Ingrid C. Posted this on her twitter...

"everything Lady Gaga does is a rip off; when Madonna did it 25 years ago it was groundbreaking. Now it's just thievery." "as my friend madonna says" is that the video where she thinks she is me"??...

Ingrid C. Posted this on her twitter...

"everything Lady Gaga does is a rip off; when Madonna did it 25 years ago it was groundbreaking. Now it's just thievery." "as my friend madonna says" is that the video where she thinks she is me"??...

she's right..absolutely right....however i'm not sure if twitter was the best venue to discuss this.

This is all so 'KE$HA TAKES TO TWITTER TO BLAST JUSTIN BIEBER'. I expected better form from Madonna. Dissapointing.

Chile please where's ur sense of DIVA humour..or do u really take that trailer whore in ur avatar seriously? :fag:

This is fun 2 me..

I don't think it needed to be discussed at all. OMG I DID IT FIRST!!!1!!1 It makes her sound jealous and frankly like a hypocrite especially after GaGa spoke in public about how much their 'friendship' means to her. Everyone with eyes can see the influence. She didnt need to do this at all.

Chile please where's ur sense of DIVA humour..or do u really take that trailer whore in ur avatar seriously? :fag:

This is fun 2 me..

It is fun in a PASS ME THE POPCORN way but as cheesy as it may sound I really admire Madonna for her class and never talking about her success/influence. She's #1, she knows it, everyone knows it and not talking about it just makes her more untouchable. This tooting her own horn is so MJ/Mimi.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't think it needed to be discussed at all. OMG I DID IT FIRST!!!1!!1 It makes her sound jealous and frankly like a hypocrite especially after GaGa spoke in public about how much their 'friendship' means to her. Everyone with eyes can see the influence. She didnt need to do this at all.

she didnt. you tried once, now try again. BUT HARDER.

Guest Pud Whacker

I wonder if Steven Klein will be banned... oh the drama... :dramatic:

he was in on the whole thing. expose her as a GREAT BIG JOKE. :rotfl:

Relax, we don't even know for sure that Madonna is behind this.

@BravoAndy as my friend madonna says"is that the video where she thinks she is me"??... weird!!

3:34 PM Jun 12th via web in reply to BravoAndy

:rotfl:

I was responding to Gimme comparing this to Ke$ha dissing Justin Bieber via Twitter. The only thing we know for sure is that Madonna said something about Lady Gaga to her friend during a private conversation which she's entitled to do. There's no need to freak out like Madonna is on Twitter herself dissing Lady Gaga.

I was responding to Gimme comparing this to Ke$ha dissing Justin Bieber via Twitter. The only thing we know for sure is that Madonna said something about Lady Gaga to her friend during a private conversation which she's entitled to do. There's no need to freak out like Madonna is on Twitter herself dissing Lady Gaga.

If a private remark by Madonna is posted on Twitter through her friends u betcha ass they wos told 2 do so.

Frigid has always been about playing the game...she wouldn't let a pussy fart rip unless Madonna gave her written consent :fag:

If a private remark by Madonna is posted on Twitter through her friends u betcha ass they wos told 2 do so.

Frigid has always been about playing the game...she wouldn't let a pussy fart rip unless Madonna gave her written consent :fag:

I def agree but I don't think that's an excuse to rag on Madonna like she's doing some horrible thing. It's not like Lady Gaga's friends have not been going around dissing Madonna (hello, Lady Starlight).