Your 'Most Played' VHS or DVD by Madonna!

Voguerista

Guest JoshM

93:99

DWT

Those were the first M DVDs I got. The vocals on DWT still blow me away. So much better than the over processed/over corrected vocals on S&S and, to a lesser extent, Confessions Tour.

But now that there's youtube, I don't watch any of them much anymore.

Edited by JoshM

93:99

DWT

Those were the first M DVDs I got. The vocals on DWT still blow me away. So much better than the over processed/over corrected vocals on S&S and, to a lesser extent, Confessions Tour.

But now that there's youtube, I don't watch any of them much anymore.

Of course :wow: The opening of that show still give me chills.

My ALL time most played:

Concerts:

1. Blond Ambition

2. Virgin Tour

3. Girlie Show

Movies:

1. Desperately Seeking Susan

2. Dangerous Game

3. Evita

Also, every weekend, before I go out I play either Sticky & Sweet Tour or Madonna: Remixed video collection. Always puts me in the mood to party!

I don't really watch the vhs' much anymore but have tons of them (all being Madge!) If i ever stick one on, its usually the Virgin tour and Immaculate Collection ones. I remember buying WIF4AG in may 2001 on VHS, only ever played it like once.

Do you even have to ask? :wow:

in-bed-with-Madonna_fr-58902.jpg

I don't know why but, I cannot watch In Bed With Madonna without cringing, or at the very least, getting very uncomfortable. It's in my collection but I never play it.

I don't know why but, I cannot watch In Bed With Madonna without cringing, or at the very least, getting very uncomfortable. It's in my collection but I never play it.

Sorry but you're an idiot.

ahahhahahhaha. I love it. One of my favourite bits in IGTTYAS is when she's in Israel.

'DANNY SAID THAT IT'S MORE DANGEROUS IN NEW YORK.' *Security look perplexed* 'Just so you know...' 'I WANNA GO TO THE TOMB, I'LL WEAR A WIG AND A DISGUISE. I'LL GO INCOGNITO'. *Security tell her it's too dangerous even still and she might be killed* 'YOU PUSSY FUCKERS. I WANNA GO TO THE TOMB.' *retires to her room looking annoyed* :rotfl:

They arrested Bobby Brown for fucking on stage. Hmm-mm.. they arrested him for fucking on stage.

uggg, i can hear niki's voice in the back of my head

Just a bunch of dust.

It's not bad, really.

Freddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

See how good I am when I'm pissed off?

See? *Snaps fingers* I get what I want.

You're not the one asking the question Motherfuckah.

Warren, if you don't get here in...now...I'm leaving without you, ya know?