Your 'Most Played' VHS or DVD by Madonna!

Voguerista

I think that would be a toss up between the Girlie Show and Drowned World tour. I know I've watched the Immaculate Collection Videos a lot too!

Girlie Show. It was my first Madonna VHS and I played it EVERY DAY for months until Express Yourself went all wonky. I have since upgraded to DVD (Warners GLORIOUS 2-sided DVDs :rolleyes: )

The Girlie Show was the first Madonna video I got too, I can't tell you how many times I played it!

I guess the next would be Who's That Girl which was the first M movie I saw, must have watched that about a trillion times.

Either the Girlie Show or Confessions Tour.

Confessions Tour ?? no way ,, that DVD makes me sick to my stomach with the 10,000 camera angles - zoom in , out , side .side, in , out ,,,

I played the Virgin tour until the VHS tape wore down and my VCR ate it, LOL

Probably in this order...

Virgin Tour

Madonna-4 Videos

Ciao Italia

DSS

Truth Or Dare

Justify My Love

Girlie Show

Shanghai Surprise

WTG

Immaculate Collection

Madonna Exposed

Madonna:The Name Of The Game

Body Of Evidence

Madonna-The Real Story

Ciao Italia has probably been my most played. Though, I don't usually watch her tours or movies often. I like to put enough time in between watching them, so I can come back and watch it, like it was the first time, and rediscover it.

Confessions Tour ?? no way ,, that DVD makes me sick to my stomach with the 10,000 camera angles - zoom in , out , side .side, in , out ,,,

I played the Virgin tour until the VHS tape wore down and my VCR ate it, LOL

I know, it is a bit much. :lol: When I saw her last summer the stage seemed so small, in the Confessions DVD they make it seem gigantic. I wonder if Truth or Dare will be re-issued again...

The Girlie Show and In Bed With Madonna definitely. Everyday when I finished school, id watch either of them probably Girlie Show a little more because I used to blare the music through my stereo. I went through about 3 copies on VHS of both Girlie Show and In Bed With Madonna I wore them out they kept turning to fuzz!

The Immaculate Collection, Truth Or Dare, Blond Ambition (US and Japan releases), The Girlie Show, Video Collection 93:99, The Drowned World Tour and Who's That Girl (film) are my most watched.

Celebration is gaining on them all, though when I've been able to watch both discs start to finish, they've been followed by "Oh Father" from TIC, "This Used To Be My Playground" from A League Of Their Own and "Bad Girl," "Fever," "Love Don't Live Here Anymore," "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" and "Nothing Really Matters" from 93:99. I need to break down and buy the import of Evita with "You Must Love Me" on it so I can burn a Celebration "patch kit".

Guest Pud Whacker

Probably in this order...

Virgin Tour

Madonna-4 Videos

Ciao Italia

DSS

Truth Or Dare

Justify My Love

Girlie Show

Shanghai Surprise

WTG

Immaculate Collection

Madonna Exposed

Madonna:The Name Of The Game

Body Of Evidence

Madonna-The Real Story

thats what im talking about.

I'm guessing it should be in this order:

The Girlie Show

The Immaculate Collection

Madonna Live! The Virgin Tour

Truth Or Dare

Ciao Italia!

Blonde Ambition Tour

Drowned World Tour

93:99

The Confessions Tour

Sticky & Sweet

Madonna

Justify My Love

I'm Going To Tell You A Secret

Celebration

Music

What It Feels Like For A Girl

Ray Of Light

With movies, it's probably:

Who's That Girl

A League Of Their Own

Desperatedly Seeking Susan

Evita

Body Of Evidence

Swept Away

The Next Best Thing

Bloodhounds Of Broadway

I'm not really sure but I think it's Confessions Tour. basically everything Confessions related , I have overplayed/watched/listened to

Confession tour and "In Bed With Madonna". I have them DL to my computer. I like to stream them through Xbox 360 and PS3 to my TVs!