Hell of Excrement: The Worst of Madonna

Crystal Coffin

Guest Pud Whacker

In my world, these songs are burning in a place called Hell of Excrement:

"I Know It"

"Pretender"

"Jimmy Jimmy"

"Love Makes the World Go Round" (album version)

"Causing a Commotion" (album version)

"Can't Stop"

"In This Life" (album version)

"Did You Do It?"

"Goodbye to Innocence" (demo)

"Queen's English"

"Don't Stop"

"Freedom"

"One More Chance"

"Don't Cry for Me Argentina" (Miami Mix)

"Into the Hollywood Groove"

"Push"

"History"

"Hey You"

"Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" (album version)

"It's So Cool"

:lmao:

oh, CC - you have disappointed me. theres a torn anus about to be had. :lol:

Guest ursaminorjim

The "Open your heart" and "Heartbeat" parts, yeah. :lol: I mean, I know we're a contentious bunch here, and diversity is great, but I thought those two were "consensus" tracks.

The "Open your heart" and "Heartbeat" parts, yeah. :lol: I mean, I know we're a contentious bunch here, and diversity is great, but I thought those two were "consensus" tracks.

:lol:

I know Open Your Heart is a fan favorite, I'm not so sure about Heartbeat though.

As you can see read, I'm (very) different. :crazy:

It's hardly fair to include unreleased stuff - as she's said, those things are unreleased for a reason. However, from the stuff that's officially been released....

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Did You Do It

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

Let Down Your Guard

History

One More Chance

Little Star

Cyberraga

I'm So Stupid

Issac

Hey You

Celebration

Revolver

I love Cyberraga! shock.gif

-----

Hey You

Incredible

Superpop

I'd rather be your lover

Guest edsalas

O.K. Here's my list:

-Did You Do It?

-Waiting.

-Me Against the Music.

-Most of Hard Candy especially Spanish Lesson minus 4 Minutes, Miles Away, Heartbeat and o.k. Candy Shop isn't that bad.

-Love Song.

-Mer Girl.

-Push.

-Like it or Not.

-Isaac (only like the intro).

-Inside of Me.

-Nobody's Perfect.

-Gone.

-Nothing Fails.

-Fever (album version).

-Love Don't Live Here Anymore.

-Shoo-Bee-Doo.

-And I can't give my opinion on Hey You, History, Ring My Bell as I've never heard them in my life.

1) i REALLY don't understand the hate for "push," it might be one of my faves... can someone explain their reasoning for why they hate it? just curious, really.

2) why "devil wouldn't recognize you" (album version) was there a demo? i didn't hear one... heard is this love? which "became" part of voices, was something similar for devil?

3) crystal coffin, who is that guy in the signature? you always have rather attractive ones there, but that one's pretty exceptionally so. i don't follow sports.

I know it's absolutely crazy to say this but to me "Bad Girl" is so horrible, I can't stand it in the least. It's just her vocals are so eugh to me on that track. BUT the video is amazing. I also dislike "Where Life Begins" but not as much.

- :sneaky::sneaky:Open Your Heart :sneaky::sneaky:

WHEW CHALD!

makes me wanna hang my head down and cry.

Guest ursaminorjim

1) i REALLY don't understand the hate for "push," it might be one of my faves... can someone explain their reasoning for why they hate it? just curious, really.

For me? It's got the lyrical depth of a motivational poster, and the music is the sonic equivalent of a Pier 1 store. Add 'em both together and it's poo.

As for "Devil wouldn't recognize you," I just assumed people were comparing the album version with the live mess from the Sticky & Sweet tour.

My list that I avoid - let's call it the abortion list for tracks that should never have made it

In This Life

American Pie

American Life

Nobody's Perfect

Hey You

Into The Hollywood Groove

Not bad to fuck up 6 times in 27 years :)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Nobody's Perfect

My dad hates that song :lol: when it came on the stereo he started fixing the tuning because he thought something was wrong with the audio :lmao:

there isn't a Madonna song that I truly hate. that's how much of a devoted fan I am :boxing:

I love "Heartbeat" and "True Blue", but fine.

This, however.

- :sneaky::sneaky:Open Your Heart :sneaky::sneaky:

YOU are burning in my hell too.

murder.gif<--- Narendra Sen pushed by Crystal Coffin

STRAIGHT INTO THIS CUNT

pintuneraka2.jpg

2) why "devil wouldn't recognize you" (album version) was there a demo? i didn't hear one... heard is this love? which "became" part of voices, was something similar for devil?

3) crystal coffin, who is that guy in the signature? you always have rather attractive ones there, but that one's pretty exceptionally so. i don't follow sports.

1) The production and vocals are annoying

2) I like the LIVE version of that song

3) He's Liam Messam

There isn't really one Madonna song that I think so bad to label it "Hell of Excrement" However, there are songs I listen far less or never.

For instance, "Did You Do It". What a waste of space on the Erotica album as some would consider a "bonus track" since it wasn't included on all versions of the album.

"Secret Garden"?? I love the lyrics, but the whole production of the song is awful. I am able to appreciate it more simply because I think the lyrics are great and poetic.

And "Like A Virgin" was never a favorite of mine even though this is one of her signature hits. Though, I have enjoyed every live version she's done.

"Waiting" is another track I think is waste of space on the Erotica album.

Never been a fan of "Bedtime Story", "Heartbeat", "Runaway Lover" and even "Impressive Instant". Though the live version of "Impressive Instant" was cool.

There are a number of Dick Tracy tracks that I find silly and ridiculous, but not enough to write them off because I find them fun and entertaining at the same time.

Then there are a few awesome tracks I like where portions of the song kinda makes me cringe to hear. For example, the beginning of "Music"... "Hey Mr. DJ, put a record on. I wanna dance with my baby!" I think that is just too corny for such a great track. Ali G makes the same face I do when he puts in the CD in the car in the video of the same song. Also, that whole so called "rap" section in "Mother and Father" totally disrupts the flow of that great song. Then again, I never thought the lyrics went well with the actual music, but it was interesting nevertheless.

Back when LIKE A PRAYER album was released before "Express Yourself" was released as a single, I oddly compared that song and "Keep It Together" and preferred "Keep It Together" over "Express Yourself". Though, the 7 inch change my tune and the remixes were awesome. Now, it's one of my most favorite Madonna songs.

CAC (album version)??? dont know why youd consider that one of her "worst" at all.

When I think of Ms worst, instantly I think of Jimmy Jimmy, Dont Stop, Die Another Day (I know its a love or hate thing - and many love it, but I think its awful), Hey You, Revolver, Love Profusion, Love Makes The World Go Round. I wouldnt turn them off on the radio - only cause its M but still, far as "quality" songs LOL.

In my world, these songs are burning in a place called Hell of Excrement:

"I Know It"

"Pretender"

"Jimmy Jimmy"

"Love Makes the World Go Round" (album version)

"Causing a Commotion" (album version)

"Can’t Stop"

"In This Life" (album version)

"Did You Do It?"

"Goodbye to Innocence" (demo)

"Queen’s English"

"Don’t Stop"

"Freedom"

"One More Chance"

"Don’t Cry for Me Argentina" (Miami Mix)

"Into the Hollywood Groove"

"Push"

"History"

"Hey You"

"Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You" (album version)

"It’s So Cool"

:lmao:

How could you hate DWRY, Push, & Don't Stop? I LOVE all 3! Oh well, to each their own. The ONE Madonna song I NEVER EVER want to hear again is White Heat. That piece of shit song should be oblibterated from existence. What a STUPID song, LOL. As for Freedom, History & Hey You, I can appreciate why she wrote them. I'm all about songs that promote peace & unification.

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Pretender

Jimmy Jimmy

True Blue

In This Life

Don't Stop

Take A Bow

I Want You

Candy Perfume Girl

Shanti/Ashtangi

Runaway Lover

Amazing