Madonna and Lourdes at the Bent on Learning Benefit in NYC tonight

le smoking

Well okay my sister is in her late twenties, but I think my sister just has incredible taste. If I was a woman I would love to look like her. I would be much more provocative and attention seeking than she is though. :lol: She wouldn't have ever had Madonnas 80s taste in clothing though, that's much more my other sister. But all three of them are very typical Leos...

Guest vermicious knid

lola needs to smile a little but she looks great too.

Yeah, that would go a lot further to brightening her appearance than all that makeup is.

Lourdes is probably just trying to hide her braces.. she was smiling very big in Malawi.

Meanwhile this was a great photo op.. M looks very demure compared to the last red carpet with Lola when she wore the corset dress.. they both looked slutty that night.. hehe

Now the press can use these pics for the next 2 months while M is off earning an Academy award plus the launch of MG Icon coming up.

Guest edsalas

Wow, Madonna looks amazing so as Lola!!! In one of the pics where Lola is kind of smiling, she reminded me of Madonna's smile. I don't know how to explain it.

Wow nice to see what M was wearing under that trench coat. That velvet dress looks hot on her! Nice to see that it wasn't black for a change!