Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Although I wasn't that excited for a new photoshoot, I can now say that this was an awesome surprise. She looks fucking KILLER. I almost wish these were part of a ROCK album booklet. She looks hot as fuck in these pics and I don't care how photoshopped they were.

VAN SANT: Now the music industry is sort of like a Craigslist venture, right? Where you're making your own records and selling them online.

MADONNA: Yeah. It's weird-that's exactly what's going on. I don't have a record deal right now with anybody. I don't know how I'm going to get my music out the next time I make a record.

VAN SANT: You have to rethink how to do it.

MADONNA: I'm going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career because this movie has just consumed every inch of me. Between that and my four children, I don't have the time or the energy for anything else. For example, I do appreciate that lots of people worked long and hard putting together things like the DVD of the Sticky & Sweet tour that we just released, and I have seen the finished product, but I have got no idea how people are going to find out about it or how it's going to be sold.

:confused:

This interview was done less than 2 months ago - if it was right before she went to Africa. It seems weird she wouldn't know how the DVD was getting to fans. We all knew months ago.

Although I wasn't that excited for a new photoshoot, I can now say that this was an awesome surprise. She looks fucking KILLER. I almost wish these were part of a ROCK album booklet. She looks hot as fuck in these pics and I don't care how photoshopped they were.

:confused:

This interview was done less than 2 months ago - if it was right before she went to Africa. It seems weird she wouldn't know how the DVD was getting to fans. We all knew months ago.

I think she's saying she doesn't know of any planned promotion :lol:

I LOVE THE PICTURES. SO AMAZING. But I'm a little confused on how she said she doesn't have a record deal. Ummm what about that like 120 million dollar one with Livenation haha.

Yeah,that part is weird :) I think it's apparent that LiveNation won't be distributing her next album.They're not a real record company.

of course. its MADONNA - not some wannabe nothing that means nothing, that sings nothing. its the one they ALL byte from.

Pud, let's save the wannabe talk for another thread - with this thread to focus on the positive ONLY: it's the MA-DO-NN-A. :thumbsup:

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

I already love her but I feel like it's happening all over again looking at her like this

Guest gloriesbarcelona

OOOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :yowza::yowza:

I know we have been saying the same thing for the last few photoshoots but this is by far the best she's done in years, I litteraly gasped when I saw these :drama:

There will never be someone like Madonna, after all she's done in the past quarter of century she is still able to come up with photos like these :bow: without even trying.

This photoshoot is just wow :wow: , no other word for it, I'm speechless really, so iconic...

Now all the Gagas and Britneys can go back and cry when they'll see these :chuckle:

I only wish she could do something like this for an album artwork.

I don't care if some of you will rant about quoting pictures again and again but I can't get enough of these, so here we go:

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-1.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-2.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-3.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-4.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-5.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-6.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-7.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-8.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-9.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-10.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-11.jpg

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-In.jpg

*faints*

This is probably my favorite photo of all of them. I fucking love it!

I think the last photo shoot I really loved was the horses one for W. This one is even better though.

This is probably my favorite photo of all of them. I fucking love it!

I think the last photo shoot I really loved was the horses one for W. This one is even better though.

Absolutely. I said the same, this one is amazing.

:rotfl: @ people mentiong Rihanna and the patch. Like she will be remembered for anything. :lmao:

I agree... I'm a little nervous about the backlash. When she used the disco cross in the CT, her motives were altruistic and she didn't really deserve the hyper-criticism she got for that. This is back to the blasphemous, and it makes me a little frightened for the reaction. The shoot would have been sexy enough without that.

it's really nothing compared to what was going on with Madonna on a daily basis from the last 80's to early 90's, I don't think it's gonna raise a single eyebrow (except for how great the pics are).