Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Madonna seems to have pirated the look from fellow one-named wonder Rihanna, who rocked an eye patch during her 2008 American Music Awards performance and in last year's "Wait Your Turn" video.

Erm...

Guest Njova25

These shots did turn out great. :wow: Wish they were for an album.

I am willing to bet this man is still the love of her life in many ways.

^^I know this is off topic but I think so to.

She looks absolutely stunning. I've never seen a bad Mert & Marcus photoshoot. My favourites are the close up shots of those magnificent eyes -they could be from the early 90's; there's so little change there. Unmistakeably Madonna. I think my least favourite would have to be the body shot with the crucifix in her stocking -there's something about her face that's a little bit off in that one -striking image though it is. With all the work done on her face (most of it good) she looks so good in candids it was about time that someone took that to the next level and made an utterly stunning shoot with her. D&G was almost there; this is it.

The theme of the shoot I don't really like -the crucifix as a deadly weapon.

Guest Pud Whacker

With one photo shoot, She has wiped the slate clean. Goodbye wannabe nothings. A new process is in order. How quickly we forget her fantastically blasphemous name and antics. Just a little reminder that She's the one that has been crucified all along as these new wannabes trot along in her world unscathed.

madonna-interview-magazine-crucifix-04.jpg

Guest Synth

I LOVE THE PICTURES. SO AMAZING. But I'm a little confused on how she said she doesn't have a record deal. Ummm what about that like 120 million dollar one with Livenation haha.

With one photo shoot, She has wiped the slate clean. Goodbye wannabe nothings. A new process is in order. How quickly we forget her fantastically blasphemous name and antics. Just a little reminder that She's the one that has been crucified all along as these new wannabes trot along in her world unscathed.

:clap:

OH MY GOD IM PASSING OUT :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

OH MY GOD IM PASSING OUT :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

of course. its MADONNA - not some wannabe nothing that means nothing, that sings nothing. its the one they ALL byte from.

I LOVE THE PICTURES. SO AMAZING. But I'm a little confused on how she said she doesn't have a record deal. Ummm what about that like 120 million dollar one with Livenation haha.

From what I gather, she is unsure who will distribute her music at this point. LIVE NATION isn't set up to distribute music or that's what it seems. Though, I can't imagine she doesn't have something up her sleeve. Knowing her, she's going to pull something out of her hat that will spin heads. At least, that is what I'm hoping. The photo shoot is just an additional reminder to the world she ain't going anywhere. I think the whole GLEE episode was timely as well. It reminds people her music and iconic stamp on pop culture is still welcomed. My only wonderment is... how many people will be paying attention to this latest photoshoot (other than her fans) versus the recent Glee episode reminding people of her music? Seriously, these images deserve to be part of a huge music project. It's going to be hard to top this one. And of course, if she dare uses this photo shoot or even any outtakes for any up and coming music projects, her fans will crucify her for not using something new then. Ugh!!

The theme of the shoot I don't really like -the crucifix as a deadly weapon.

I agree... I'm a little nervous about the backlash. When she used the disco cross in the CT, her motives were altruistic and she didn't really deserve the hyper-criticism she got for that. This is back to the blasphemous, and it makes me a little frightened for the reaction. The shoot would have been sexy enough without that.

She DOES look stunning, though. Absolutely amazing.

Well, technically she does have a record deal -- but the focus is more on the touring. As a "360 deal," it really gives Live Nation a cut of everything she does -- from the fashion to the music to the tours, etc. But Live Nation is a touring promoter, not a record distributor. So when she wants to make music, she still has to find the means to deliver the product. (Which is why others have pointed out that she still may be working through Warner Bros. S&ST DVD went through them... We'll see where future releases go...)

I agree... I'm a little nervous about the backlash. When she used the disco cross in the CT, her motives were altruistic and she didn't really deserve the hyper-criticism she got for that. This is back to the blasphemous, and it makes me a little frightened for the reaction. The shoot would have been sexy enough without that.

She DOES look stunning, though. Absolutely amazing.

I forget exactly who said it, but there is an appropriate quote for this. "Blasphemy is a victimless crime." I am extremely happy to see her do what she has always done, use an interesting amalgamation of religion and sexuality. If we all held back for fear of offending someone, we wouldn't speak or do very much. Especially, when it is done with such incredible photos.

Dlisted on the photoshoot:

If you stuck a wick up Vadge's nostril she would fit right in on the pages of the Yankee Candle catalog. No wonder she's holding up a crucifix in most of these pictures, because Interview Magazine called upon the powers of the lord when they forced their Photoshopping slaves to work 24-hours a day on this shit. They used every tool imaginable to make Vadge look like she has the skin of a newborn mannequin fresh out of the factory. Beyond. Photoshop. Fuckery.

Their sleepless nights working on this mess paid off, because this is the hottest I've seen her look in CENTURIES! The old bitch is showing her soon-to-be victims that she isn't your ordinary vampire. Don't try to burn her skin with a crucifix when she's eating the baby hairs on your nutsack, because it's not going to work.

lol

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

I loooove these pics, I thought I would never see her looking like this ever again, but she's proven me wrong :) She didn't look good at all during Sticky and Sweet, but once she left Guy, she's been stunning.

I'm amazed by these photos, I want to fuck the shit out of her is my first reaction, I'm gay and these photos have caused me amd my dick great confusion today lol she is fucking back alright