Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

One of the best photo shoots in a long time but it's further proof that she really has LOST THE PLOT. She has fuck all to promote and she does something like this yet when she has something to promote, she does FUCK ALL :lmao:

The interview is the first step in what I bet will be a year or two of random PR in hopes of getting taken seriously as a director.

IMPRESSIVE, AMAZING, JUST HER BEST WORK SINCE OMG I CAN'T REMMEBER SINCE WHEN.

THESE MUST BE WITHOUT A QUESTION HER 2011 OFFICAL CALENDAR. I WOULD PROUDLY HANG IT ON MY WALL.

One of the best photo shoots in a long time but it's further proof that she really has LOST THE PLOT. She has fuck all to promote and she does something like this yet when she has something to promote, she does FUCK ALL :lmao:

Get real. BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS MADONNA IS WHAT THIS IS.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMFG!!!! These photos are soo fuckin good. I love them and would like them all matted and framed k thanks happy.gif

totally!!! you can hang them next to this:

LadyGagaJUSTDANCEfeat.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

I don't like her enough to hang on the walls tongue2.gif

but seriously these new pictures of M are amazing I am totally going to do that

well, i mean really - who wants this goober looking back at them?

Lady_Gaga_879594a.jpg

Guest gloriesbarcelona

well, i mean really - who wants this goober looking back at them?

Lady_Gaga_879594a.jpg

This:

2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-1.jpg2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-10.jpg2010-Madonna-by-Alas-Piggott-for-11.jpg

Versus this:

ladygaga11.png293.lady.gaga.022609.jpglady-gaga-ultimate-lady-gaga-fan-site-photoshoots-pics-photos-images-gallery-wallpapers-behind-the-scenes-naked-topless-upskirt-nipple-slip-paris-hilton-background-lyrics-tour-2009-nomin.jpg

So much of a "new queen" :rotfl::lmao: And she's only half her age :rotfl::rotfl:

ew. just go to GaGaDaily.

The interview is the first step in what I bet will be a year or two of random PR in hopes of getting taken seriously as a director.

Yeah I agree, but even more to the point, I think the reason why she decided to do this interview is because she wants someone to invest money into her new movie. She mentioned several times about how she needs a big budget for this film because of the number of costumes they need and expensive locations she wants to film in. She said that she can't work with all of the production crew that she'd like because they charge a lot, so she had to go with a crew that doesn't cost as much money, and also made a point to note that she was told to hire a crew who lives in England or at least somewhere in Europe because they don't want to pay to fly people around the globe.

It came across - at least to me - that she's looking for someone to invest money in the project so she can get those things, and I'm guessing that's why she did this interview. She made sure to talk about money issues several times. Especially when you consider that it's a magazine that is read by the type of person who would possibly be interested in investing in a film of this type.

Good interview though. I always like reading longer interviews of this type so much better than most normal magazine articles, especially when it's about her work and not about who she's sleeping with or something obnoxious like that.

Yeah I agree, but even more to the point, I think the reason why she decided to do this interview is because she wants someone to invest money into her new movie.

If the film is already in pre-production and she's expected to shoot it in a month or two from now, I would suspect financing has already been secured.

The production of this film is a go.

If she was looking for additional financing, having a chat with Gus Van Sant, and a glam fashion shoot for Interview is not gonna get her any extra cash. :lmao:

She'll be taken seriously as a director, when she makes a great film....and she seems on her way to doing that.

Am I the only one who thought of Elle Driver with the eye patch? Rhianna? WTF?

No Elle Driver, even less Rihanna, Madonna did it during her Girlie Show, the DVD proves it.

But way before Madonna and everybody else there was someone call Catalina Creel(A Mexican Tv serie villain)

071005_catalina_creel_3.jpg

so which newspapers are reporting on this I cant imagine many (in the UK) will as they will have no choice but to say how amazing she looks. The Daily Mail are no doubt HATING this iconic shoot.

SHOCK HORROR : THE DAILY MAIL PRAISE MADONNAS LATEST SHOOT FOR INTERVIEW MAGAZINE!

Look no Photoshop: Madonna ditches the airbrush as she poses confidently in her undies like a model half her age

With the indentations left by fishnets still visible across her midriff, here is the proof that Madonna is still confident enough in her figure to do away with the airbrush.

Admittedly the soft lighting must have helped create these rather appealing shots.

But this is Madonna in all her glory, smouldering into the camera like a model half her 51 years.

She seductively tugs at her underwear, kisses a crucifix - she just can't resist, can she? - and puts on an eye-patch in her latest spread for Interview magazine

article-0-096D5F24000005DC-79_468x609.jpg

Natural: Madonna poses in a sexy photoshoot, but judging by the imprint left on her torso by the fishnets, it seems she's remained untouched by the airbrush

It comes as a surprise to see the Queen of Pop in a more natural light, especially as she's appeared in so many airbrushed campaigns over the years, recently for the likes of Louis Vuitton.

But she has been looking more youthful than ever of late, notwithstanding a few unfortunate pictures of her arms. But in these shots, the good lighting ensures her arms appear less sinewy than usual.

Now she can add to her repertoire these impressive new photographs, which were shot by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggot for a spread in the June edition of Interview magazine.

In the interview Madonna speaks to American film director Gus Van Sant and reveals she is now heavily focused on her film career and doesn't have the energy to sing any more.

article-0-096D5F18000005DC-677_468x609.jpg

Controversial: The singer, holding a crucifix to her lips here, says she is now focusing on her film career and has no energy to work on her music any more

She told Gus, the man behind films including Milk and Good Will Hunting, that her new movie W.E. - about the British Royal family - had taken over her life.

The 51-year-old, who has starred in film including Evita, has spent the past two-and-a-half years writing the film.

It tells the tale Britain's King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne to marry U.S. divorcee Wallis Simpson.

But the she admitted that the task has left her little room to contemplate making another album.

The last studio album she released was Hard Candy in April 2008 with Warner Bros. Records.

article-0-096D5F46000005DC-960_468x609.jpg

Playing the pirate: She speaks to American film director Gus Van Sant for the June edition of Interview magazine

It was her eleventh and final studio album with the record company before a greatest hits album Celebration, which was released last September, marking the end of a 25-year recording history.

Talking to Interview magazine, she told film director Gus: 'I’ve been writing it for the last two and a half years, to tell you the truth. It’s been kind of an obsession of mine.'

But regarding her next album, she continued: 'I don’t have a record deal right now with anybody.

'I don’t know how I’m going to get my music out the next time I make a record.

'I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has consumed every inch of me.

'Between that and my children, I don’t have the time or energy for anything else.'

She also admitted that she 'cried and cried' when she watched her ex-husband Sean Penn portray a homosexual politician in the 2008 film Milk, which Gus Van Sant directed.

Mother-of-four Madonna said: 'Milk was such a brilliant film. I cried and cried. I loved it. He (Penn) is amazing... I could see why he would be attracted to the role and be able to say yes in two seconds. Watching Milk was such a trip down memory lane for me.'

Penn won the Best Actor Oscar for his portrayal of Harvey Milk in the movie.

article-0-096D5EE4000005DC-209_233x307.jpg