Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

thats the much needed boom and you have yet to see the half of it. this highly anticipated portfolio will include more than a dozen brand new and edgy photographs by the fabulous duo. a must have issue for all her fans.

from Anna Mfanzine.

not only that, but the mag's website is set to include a behind the scenes feature to give her fans an inside look at the making of.

Anna

Not that I have much complaint about the promotional images and artwork produced for her music projects, but why doesn't she put this sort of visual creativity and impact in her music projects?

Anyway, I love it.

Not that I have much complaint about the promotional images and artwork produced for her music projects, but why doesn't she put this sort of visual creativity and impact in her music projects?

Anyway, I love it.

I couldn't agree more! I was just going to post how a photo like that would have made an excellent album cover!

thats the much needed boom and you have yet to see the half of it. this highly anticipated portfolio will include more than a dozen brand new and edgy photographs by the fabulous duo. a must have issue for all her fans.

from Anna Mfanzine.

*dies*

NO FUCKING WORDS!!!

NO WORDS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i almost have tears!!!! the best !!!! MADONNA!!!!!!!!

SHE ALWAYS MANAGES TO SURPRISE ....................ALWAYS!!!

NO FUCKING WORDS!!!

NO WORDS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i almost have tears!!!! the best !!!! MADONNA!!!!!!!!

SHE ALWAYS MANAGES TO SURPRISE ....................ALWAYS!!!