Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Following on from the Miles Away launch plan, her new single 'Revolver', video due Spring 2011.

:lol: good one

That wasn't M's fault though but she was the one who suffered the most with her phenomenal chart run in the UK ending.

The Miles Away live tour footage video was being held back because plans were in the making for a Sticky and Sweet victory lap, if it wasn't for that fact, LN would have allowed the video to be released.

Warner Music had a contract for a 3rd single and they wanted it, but they didn't want to spend any more money at all on Madonna's releases cos she was leaving them and they were sore about it.

But more importantly.. what is this new photoshoot in aid of?

Guest Not4Pussies

Madonna: The truth, the rumour, the suprise…

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

We hear that a really big surprise is coming in a few weeks/days, possibly a very sexy sexy photoshoot for a magazine (Interview?)…

To be continued!

Looks like it might be a vogue magazine shoot

says who?

Her new album is out on May 11. It's a double. It comes with a bonus DVD featuring four new videos and the remainder of stuff that wasn't feature on the Celebration DVD.

I hope we'll get "The making of Love Don't Live Here Anymore"! :dramatic:

Really CUTE and if that image doesn't become iconic, I'd be surprised! And once again, I'm loving her HAIR! :inlove: