Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

:rotfl:

you know, i wish that QB wont have a real discussion because what is THE PLOT? madonna has the type of fame that is reserved ONLY for the dead (marilyn, james dean, presley, lennon) and has since 1989 when she left michael eating her dust with his 1987 pinnacle.

You sound like you're trying to convince people of the fact. Especially when it comes to Michael, you know now that hes dead he's the only other star in Elvis league. I love Madonna and theres no denying her Legendary status but I think the fact that she is living to an older age and theres no tragedy factor to her I cant see her being in the Elvis, Michael, Marilyn etc crowd. I see her becoming more the Brigitte Bardot, Paul McCartney, Liz Taylor kind of celebrity now.

Guest Pud Whacker

You sound like you're trying to convince people of the fact. Especially when it comes to Michael, you know now that hes dead he's the only other star in Elvis league. I love Madonna and theres no denying her Legendary status but I think the fact that she is living to an older age and theres no tragedy factor to her I cant see her being in the Elvis, Michael, Marilyn etc crowd. I see her becoming more the Brigitte Bardot, Paul McCartney, Liz Taylor kind of celebrity now.

i dont need to convince anyone of anything. im convinced. i dont need approval of my thought process, im not a stupid weakling that speaks from the bung. you think what you want and i know what i know.

as i stated, michael was the pinnacle of stardom and madonna caught up to that in 87 with the whos that girl tour. she then left him eating her dust and attained stardom that is only reserved for those that have died. few others have achieved that in life - garbo being another.

that is why, madonna is a star to the stars.

WOW! I am in total AWE of Madonna. The only thing I can say is I'm probably going to buy enough copies of the magazine to cover my walls with these pictures.

i dont need to convince anyone of anything. im convinced. i dont need approval of my thought process, im not a stupid weakling that speaks from the bung. you think what you want and i know what i know.

as i stated, michael was the pinnacle of stardom and madonna caught up to that in 87 with the whos that girl tour. she then left him eating her dust and attained stardom that is only reserved for those that have died. few others have achieved that in life - garbo being another.

that is why, madonna is a star to the stars.

And I would agree with you about Madonnas status but your refusal to acknowledge Michaels mega stardom and the fact that he achieved the highest kind of fame there is even when he was alive makes you seem in denial. Like your downplaying him to put Madonna higher when in fact they were equal alive and now Michael has the edge in death.

Edited by Arnotts

OH MY GODDESS!!! :dramatic:

I've liked many of her photoshoots over the past couple of years but this is fucking iconic. One of her best ever!!! To think she is 51 years old....amazing....perfection in every way.

ONLY Madonna can pull this shit off the right way :)

Are you really convinced? In this thread alone you've mentioned Lady GaGa 20 times.

No offense.

And I would agree with you about Madonnas status but your refusal to acknowledge Michaels mega stardom and the fact that he achieved the highest kind of fame there is even when he was alive makes you seem in denial. Like your downplaying him to put Madonna higher when in fact they were equal alive and now Michael has the edge in death.

That's right MJ went FACE DOWN. Dead like Elvis. Congratulations.

But the irony is, he could have went & died in 1989 cuz when he

kicked the bucket people instantly regressed 2 'Thriller' like that was the only

thing he ever did..give or take a boy or two..If only he knew how much more

famous than Madonna he'd be. :rolleyes:

Uh, whut?

Ban this freak. Ew.

I don't understand why people think bad about Queen Bitch simply because he thinks that Madonna should put the effort on her music releases and not on random interviews where she talks about Filth and Wisdom. This photoshoot is amazing, but the Hard Candy one was beyond horrible.

kicked the bucket people instantly regressed 2 'Thriller' like that was the only

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

some of you make me sick, why bash others to feel better about liking madonna? she is what she is and just take it for what it is without resorting to hate

I don't understand why people think bad about Queen Bitch simply because he thinks that Madonna should put the effort on her music releases and not on random interviews where she talks about Filth and Wisdom. This photoshoot is amazing, but the Hard Candy one was beyond horrible.

But the album is Amazing.

Guest Pud Whacker

:asian:

Guest Pud Whacker

But the album is Amazing.

not to karba and QB - theyre onto bigger and better things - joanne.

I'm onto bigger things like American Life, Music, Ray of Light.... It's fine if you like Hard Candy, but if i find that album is a smash shit, that doesn't make me less fan.

Pud, why are you so obsessed with miss Gaga?

It's fine if you like Hard Candy, but if i find that album is a smash shit, that doesn't make me less fan.

just like it doesnt make people loons if they like it. :thumbsup:

Guest dicktracy

Sinatra died very old and is LEGENDARY. Madonna will always be the ICONIC alive or dead.

You sound like you're trying to convince people of the fact. Especially when it comes to Michael, you know now that hes dead he's the only other star in Elvis league. I love Madonna and theres no denying her Legendary status but I think the fact that she is living to an older age and theres no tragedy factor to her I cant see her being in the Elvis, Michael, Marilyn etc crowd.

She already is in the same league as these people. The only difference is she didnt have to croak to get there.

Guest Pud Whacker

el+acertijo.jpg

i love the riddler!!! he was my hero as a child. xo

karba - joanne is just a variable. through the years, paula, the beast, the spice girls, britney, joanne - thats all.

Guest Pud Whacker

haha I knew it puddy ho. :inlove:

xo

seriously - there were two people i wanted to be when i grew up - woody woodpecker and the riddler. :bow:

Yeah right , lets see here there seems to be something in common bet the three mentioned....Oh they're all self destructive pill popping loons. I'd rather Madonna be in her own league rather than be a member of this group. She's too in control , I'd say if she lived long enough she will likely be in the Frank Sinatra, Bette Davies, Katherine Hepburn group, people who lived long and is in control of their life not like the tragic son of a bitches that is being compared to her And for cryin out loud Bardot as a reference LOL....